PDA

View Full Version : ?'s on vx.info stickers?

VehiX
09/23/2003, 09:15 PM
Anyone know if the vehicross.info stickers offered at the vehicross.info store are clear except for the logo or is the whole sticker white or black with the logo?:confused:

I want to buy a few for my VX but I don't like the solid color ones, I need the clear see through type:)

Anyone order any of these?

On a side note, while I was "browsing" the goods, I also decided I want a hat & a t-shirt as well to sport during any VX meets ;Dy;

Spike
09/23/2003, 09:25 PM
I personally have no idea what the VX stickers are like... but there in an inherent problem with clear decals.

The adhesive behind them can bubble, discolor or cloud...

That's why when they used to put the huge screaming chicken on the hood of the 70's and 80's Trans Am, the basic decal was the same color as the body paint.

Moncha
09/24/2003, 12:23 PM
First, thanks for wanting to sport you support for the site! Word of mouth and search engines are th only advertising the site gets. (Although, I have a few ideas in the works)

To answer you question, the stickeres are white vinyl as it serves as one of the colors for printing. I'll update the description to answer that question.

Again thanks for your support!

VXD959
09/24/2003, 01:19 PM
Moncha -

I've been looking for a sticker that can cover the rear glass of the VX (clear with white lettering) with this site address information (www.vehicross.info), italic letters, 3-4 inches tall.

That way other VXs on the road could find this great website without me trying to chase them down the road.

BTW, I saw two more VXs in Houston last Monday (one black on Webster, one silver on 610). IF THEY ONLY KNEW.......;Dp; ;Dp;

Moncha
09/24/2003, 01:33 PM
I have one that Tone gifted to me in Moab and I looks great! He actaully used the lettering fom the site.
Tone, are you able to do anything with this again? Email me

itsaysjack
09/24/2003, 01:58 PM
the "art" can be cut out of adhesive vinyl with a vinyl plotter/cutter. its very simple and very easy (especially if you have the equipment) this is standard equipment in all sign shops typically "cast" vinyl has an exterior life expectancy of seven yrs.

2K1 1K2
09/24/2003, 09:10 PM
hi, guys. like the idea about the vinyl letter decals! definitely a great way to 'spread the word' about this fine site.

-jose