PDA

View Full Version : Damn speakers!!!

p_justin13
05/20/2011, 04:37 PM
Well my rear speakers finally blew. Both within an hr or two of each other. I've had the replacements since I bought the vx but was so not looking forward to spending an entire d@mn day taking the rear paneling apart. Would much rather be spending the day tomorrow putting new rotors on :(. Oh well guess I'll save it for next weekend. My ranchos are finally supposed to be here next Wednesday thank god. I guess I'll save all the under car work for then can't wait to get these cheap *** autozone shock off!!

jmayer40
05/20/2011, 04:40 PM
hope you have a garage to work on it, suppose to be mean T- storms saturday and nicer ones Sunday....Then rain all next week..

p_justin13
05/20/2011, 07:00 PM
Yeah I'm looking forward to um lol. I've got a nice big shop over in Plainfield around 119th and 59. It's a savior for these situations. Big bright enclosed area to work. Thank god. Where did you get hood scoop? Just a stick on or cut in?

jmayer40
05/21/2011, 02:59 AM
Got it autozone for about 29.00.... Stick on, wanted to see which way before i mount it.

RickOKC
05/21/2011, 10:51 AM
Taking off the right rear interior panel (again!) is on my things to do, too. :( One of the nylon fasteners keeps popping out of the mounting hole and is scraping against the sheet metal. It's not quote fingernails-on-chalkboard, but it is very loud and annoying.