PDA

View Full Version : Possible NY/NJ meet Sunday 22nd

jheyson =)
05/14/2011, 07:47 PM
Hi,
There is going to be a possible meeting of NY/NJ members next Sunday 22nd in New Jersey if the weather conditions are favorable. So far , 5 owners can come , includying me. It is going to be probably in the morning 10 or 11 am. Iam going to meet 3 members in Fort Lee,NJ. If you want, we can meet there and we can go somewhere from there. Feel free to give suggestions about times, possible destinations, etc.If possible , inform ther vx owners that you know about this possible meeting.

Have a great Day all,
Jheyson,

jheyson =)
05/15/2011, 06:14 AM

etlsport
05/15/2011, 07:01 AM
Bring it a little farther south and I might make it

Otto
05/15/2011, 09:31 AM
How about Johnson Park near New Brunswick, NJ, It's about 1/2 hour from Fort Lee, NJ and 50 minutes form Philly, From Queens about and hour ride, Exit 9 off the New Jersey Turnpike. Plenty of restaurants in New Brunswick area.

Otto
05/17/2011, 01:46 PM
Is Sunday still a possiblity?

etlsport
05/17/2011, 02:02 PM
I'm out, even if the meet gets moved further south. Put my 2 weeks in at work, so can't request anymore time off.

Happily my new job gives me every weekend off, so any other weekend meets I am game for!

Gussie2000
05/17/2011, 05:45 PM
It is more likely i'll be there jheyson. :)

I got to revive the tri-state & PA meet again,summer is approaching us fast

jheyson =)
05/19/2011, 11:03 AM
Yeah Gussie2000 that is great !!!

Members who are comming:

Jheyson
Gussie2000
Benny
Ron( i think he is not a member here. He leaves next to my town)
Otto
...there is a guy near my town who has 2 vx. He needs to confirm

Probably , we are going to meet in the parking lot of the supermarket A and P, which is in the middle of the fort lee high school and Mcdonals in Fort Lee Nj 07024. The weather is going to be ok according to the forecast.

...Anyone else??
Hi,,,,,,,Eltsport, we can make another meet with members of Pensylvania...next month or so......it depends of the rest. I agree that a Saturday or Sunday would work perfect. By the way , Otto is suggesting a place to meet , which is in fair inb terms of distance for members of Pa as well as Ny/Nj/Ct.

One omore thing, Circmand is moving to Pa from Florida , so it would be great to include him in our next meet.

Anybody else who would like to join is welcome,,,