PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Meet

RICHARD PAYNE
05/11/2011, 05:13 PM
HI ALL, We at DDA would like to sponsor a Colorado meet/barbaque at a local park in Fort Collins. We will supply all food and non-alcoholic beverages.Whe would be good for everyone? We are thinking a Sunday? Thanks, Rich

MSHardeman
05/11/2011, 05:47 PM
You can count me in, but I usually play soccer on Sunday's. I would skip a game, though, to go hang out with the Colorado arm of the fam.:thumbup:

Mile High VX
05/11/2011, 06:06 PM
Sunday works for me in the afternoon!

Thanks for thinking of us Richard.

spaceCADETzoom
05/11/2011, 06:43 PM
Hey no fair. moab. i didnt make the last colorado meet either

VX KAT
05/11/2011, 07:17 PM
You can count me in, but I usually play soccer on Sunday's. I would skip a game, though, to go hang out with the Colorado arm of the fam.:thumbup:
:_thinking Didn't you say you had a tourny in Vegas, then straight to Moab??? You wouldn't be in CO for this Sunday....er, maybe I read your plans wrong...:_shrug:...I haven't even had any moonkies yet and I can't keep things straight...sheez!

RICHARD PAYNE
05/11/2011, 08:00 PM
Heck , not this Sunday. When is good for everyone? I want to give everyone proper notice.

Moncha
05/12/2011, 07:45 PM
Richard, this would be great. I'm/we're in for any Sunday as long as I'm not called in fro duty. I would love to meet ya... And yes, thank you very much for thinking of us.

hughesdt
05/13/2011, 07:38 AM
Richard, count me in. Most Sundays work for me, except May 21 of course. Also looking forward to meeting you.

Dan

VXorado
05/13/2011, 11:51 AM
I'm interested as well. I'm moving to Denver next weekend for a job offer but i'm not sure what my schedule will be yet.

Mile High VX
05/13/2011, 12:05 PM
I'm interested as well. I'm moving to Denver next weekend for a job offer but i'm not sure what my schedule will be yet.

It will be great to have you on the Front Range...hope everything works out with the new job!

Won't be so far to go for that TB help that I'll need now...:yesb::yesgray::yesy:

VX KAT
05/13/2011, 12:06 PM

congrats Jon....are you still making it to Moab at all?

stt9c1
05/13/2011, 07:49 PM
I'm in like Flynn.
I just don't have anything to do on the weekends.
I can do it with a weeks notice, but what ever works to get the most participation.

:yesgray:

89tta500
05/13/2011, 09:09 PM
We are interested. Just come up with a day and we will see if we can make it. Most sundays work.

On a side note, I would like to thank DDA in Fort Collins for helping us with some hard to find parts and information. Thanks!!!!!

pbkid
05/13/2011, 10:10 PM
Heck , not this Sunday. When is good for everyone? I want to give everyone proper notice.

Pretty much any weekend and ill be there.

Thats GREAT! :thumbup:

i think i finally might have a wheeling buddy!

VXorado
05/14/2011, 07:46 AM
Thats GREAT! :thumbup:

i think i finally might have a wheeling buddy!

It will be great to have you on the Front Range...hope everything works out with the new job!

Won't be so far to go for that TB help that I'll need now...:yesb::yesgray::yesy:

:bgwo::bgwb: It should be fun, i'll be in Thornton on 120th. We'll have to get together once I get settled in to the new job & place

congrats Jon....are you still making it to Moab at all?

Thanks, We are moving on Sat the 21st so I'm hoping I can go to moab on thurs/fri. I would hate to miss moab & all the fun but the timing for this move is aweful.

mindaugas
05/16/2011, 03:19 PM
I'd like to finally meet the CO VX owners, I missed the last meet. Sundays work good for me too, afternoons.

What's DDA?