PDA

View Full Version : Austin Meet and Mod... Nov. 2, 2002

TimG
10/21/2002, 12:53 PM
I talked with my brother on Saturday, and he is interested in coming down from Dallas if we are having a meet. This will be the first time we've had a meet in Texas that wasn't on a weekend he was working.

I'll be there too of course. :)

VX crazy
10/22/2002, 06:45 AM
I will try to make it, I have been wanting the turn signal mod for a while.

TimG
10/29/2002, 04:49 PM
So just the 4 of us going to be there?

Tim (me, TimG)
Jeremy (My Brother, No interent, so no UserID)
Anthony (Tone)
Lisa (VX Crazy)

VX crazy
10/29/2002, 05:50 PM
All I need to know is time and I'm there!

Lisa

Tone
10/30/2002, 12:07 PM
Anthony? Who called me that? I think it is just us 4 unless Clayton comes out from under the rocks or Kirk can get off work with his SCed VX! Waiting on a call back from the welder to make sure he can weld on the new rock bars for Tim.

Meet will be at my house again with maybe a trip to RR to see the welder and the regular Sat nite car show if the weather is nice. email me if you need directions or a phone number.

TimG
10/30/2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Tone
Anthony? Who called me that?

Just giving you a hard time. :)

Tone
11/03/2002, 08:54 AM
Another HUGE TX meet - Tim came up from Houston, his brother Jeremy came down from Dallas, and Lisa showed up from Cedar Park! We watched Moab video to get them committed to the May event and then started in on the front blinker mod and airbox elbow removal on all three of their VXes. Jeremy also got the 3rd brake light flasher. All my welders were out hunting so Tim had to carry his new boulder bars back with him - look for pictures soon.

Dinner at Chuy’s finished the evening. I’d like to put together a larger TX meet in early December but it’s hard to beat the CA record of 19 - a record which will probably be surpassed at next Sat‘s meet in LA.