PDA

View Full Version : Was just a dent

Gussie2000
04/16/2011, 06:09 PM
Well,it finally happen.......:mad:

Lady on her nice 2006 murano didn't knew how to handle the situation and ended up slapping my front left fender . :(

But thank god the "unkindly" touch wasn't that worse so insurance should know how to handle this better then this lady name astrid.

Another "good" subject is that both,the lady and i are covered by the same insurance ( Allstate).

I guess we are both in " GOOD HANDS" so hopefully both,my horse & i will be ok in the next couple of weeks.

vt_maverick
04/16/2011, 09:06 PM
Sorry to hear that Gussie but at least she's fixable. Don't want to lose another to the scrap heap. :thumbup:

Good luck!

Gussie2000
04/17/2011, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the words,i wouldn't let the horse to get there.
Unfortunately NYC drivers disregards the most basic rules of engagement when they are behind the wheel.

ibmx2
04/17/2011, 05:06 PM
that sucks

JAMAS
04/18/2011, 07:10 AM
Dibs on your roof rack and hood insert....

...kidding :) Good luck getting everything back together again.

(I dont need either item, by the way)

Gussie2000
04/18/2011, 09:56 AM
Dibs on your roof rack and hood insert....

...kidding :) Good luck getting everything back together again.

(I dont need either item, by the way)

LOL thanks jamas !

Next step is to drive by the PD precint and get the accident report.

My insurance adjuster is about to schedule an inspection so hopefully i can have the horse back in good shape in about 15 days from today.

JAMAS
04/18/2011, 10:27 AM

A piece of advice....

I just got done dealing with a very minor fender bender. (Someone hit my wife's car). You will receive several phone calls and things in the mail after filing an accident report. Be sure you know who you are talking to on the phone when someone calls and starts talking about the car and insurance and what not. They are very deceiving ambulance chasers. The accident report has your information and what insurance you have.

They call and say something like.

Hi, I am calling about the accident that happened and the claim you filed with Allstate....sounds like an Allstate agent, but its not.

Gussie2000
04/18/2011, 01:08 PM
A piece of advice....

I just got done dealing with a very minor fender bender. (Someone hit my wife's car). You will receive several phone calls and things in the mail after filing an accident report. Be sure you know who you are talking to on the phone when someone calls and starts talking about the car and insurance and what not. They are very deceiving ambulance chasers. The accident report has your information and what insurance you have.

They call and say something like.

Hi, I am calling about the accident that happened and the claim you filed with Allstate....sounds like an Allstate agent, but its not.

Thanks for the tip,jamas.
I'll keep that in mind,luckely they assigned an adjuster right over the phone while reporting the collission,so only she is autorize to arrange every thing

Junster
04/18/2011, 08:13 PM
Hey Jamas I will have a hood insert in a couple days that has a very minor crack in the front pass corner. They had to replace my hood so I opted to buy a new insert to go with the new hood.

Gussie2000
05/03/2011, 03:29 PM
LOL thanks jamas !

My insurance adjuster is about to schedule an inspection so hopefully i can have the horse back in good shape in about 15 days from today.

My horse is finally getting his fender bender fixed this weekend.

Will be couple of days without him,but happy to know that he's gonna be back into shape as is should.

Deductible was waived and check handed to me :)