PDA

View Full Version : Just for fun.. a VX Poster

Anita
09/17/2003, 07:05 PM
Had a little time on my hands lately so I took many of my fav pics from everyone's gallery and made a tabloid size poster. Not perfect but fun!

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/7vx_poster.jpg;Dr;

Joe_Black
09/17/2003, 07:12 PM
Bigger?;Do;

Heraclid
09/17/2003, 07:36 PM
Hey Joe, I think your pic of my VX with the smiley face made the poster. :-)

Got another HotWheel today... silver this time. It's neat because it's the color of mine, has blacked out headlights, and rear tint. The other one I have doesn't have that but is coool because it looks like a Foxfire and has a prettier paint job.

Jolly Roger VX'er
09/17/2003, 07:43 PM
way too
KKKKKKKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeewwwwwlllllllllllLL!
:thumbup: :clap: :cool!:

Heraclid
09/17/2003, 08:04 PM
It would be cool to have one of those kinds of pics where all the teeny VX pics together made one big VX pic.

2K1 1K2
09/17/2003, 08:12 PM
NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!

awesome work, anita!

-jose

:thumbup:

VehiX
09/17/2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Heraclid
It would be cool to have one of those kinds of pics where all the teeny VX pics together made one big VX pic.

Ya know, I do believe we have enough pics in the gallery to do that! Don't they have places that will do this for you now? We should look in to getting them made and get a bulk buy on them or something :)

Anita, I feel blessed :)

A pic of My VX made it to your favorites list and ended up in the top left corner of your beautiful work of art!

I don't know how you where able to pic only 90-91 of them amongst the thousands of cool pics we have on tap here at vehicross.info :confused:

I believe it was this one ;Dy;

http://home.comcast.net/~vehicross1/99.jpg

WyrreJ
09/17/2003, 09:33 PM
There is software for the PC that will do it. I think I have a version stuffed away in a nook somewhere. I will look around.

Anita
09/17/2003, 10:08 PM
I didnt really have a rhyme or reason on how I picked the photos. Went through galleries and used what attracted me at the moment and what fit. Of course, at normal size all the VX's are recognizable. And the above pic is a scan of a tabloid original reduced to a letter size. I certainly did not get everyone's VX in and I'm sure I passed blindly by some great photos. Yes, Vehix, that photo is in the upper left.

I like I said -- this was just plain easy and fun. I think soon I will add another version which is bigger and will support more VX's.

Looks great framed on my wall. ;Dr;

doubleadesign
09/17/2003, 10:29 PM
at www.bigposters.com (http://www.bigposters.com)

Tonka
09/17/2003, 11:52 PM
That's so cool! And yes it would be even cooler to do that picture thing. I think yellow would fit nicely! Way to go Anita!!!

Panther_Black_VX
09/18/2003, 06:24 AM
VERY nice!!! We should create one good poster every year or so!

Well done Anita!!

VX crazy
09/18/2003, 06:30 AM
Way cool Anita! Is that mine I spotted in the lower right corner?? Great idea!

Navigator
09/18/2003, 06:41 AM
Nice job Anita. Caught my VX in "chill" mode :naughty:

VX4EJR
09/18/2003, 06:50 AM
That is AWESOME!!!!

Nice idea and work Anita!!

(if Isuzu only knew what kind of following and creativity this vehicle has created)

Spike
09/18/2003, 04:31 PM
Cool!! I see some of my shots in there...

TDAWG
09/18/2003, 05:51 PM
AWESOME ANITA JUST AWESOME.
Now that Anita gave all of us a good idea. We should take it farther and go and create it as an anniversary poster by starting the 1st poster with all the 1st Members and then maybe giving 1 poster away with the member that wins the prize every month? what does everyone think? Of course if we could get it printed I'm sure we could buy a couple of extras.

Anita
09/18/2003, 06:57 PM
The first thing necessary is to get permission from each photographer (or whoever owns the photo) to use the pic(s). That would be the biggest part of it. Though I did this poster for fun for myself, I also do this kind of work professionally and getting the "license" to run copies would be mandatory if we were to make them for distribution.

I suppose I could start from scratch and ask every owner whether I can use their pics or not. Either that or have those who dont want their pics used, to contact me by e-mail within a given time frame. :wtfr2:

Next would be the actual cost making each poster. And there are a few other considerations in between.

It would be cool to do though...;Dr;

andy454
09/18/2003, 08:00 PM
A sign of a true artist Anita. Keep up the good work. If you can get me a large size I can promise it will be up in the main office of isza. I will take a pic and post for all