PDA

View Full Version : 655 Member Names.

TDAWG
09/17/2003, 07:13 AM
As you can all see I have a little to much time on my hands. There are 655 Member Names in our family. I know that some belong to people how were trying to sell our family something. I know that some of us have more than 1 screen name and even changed it all together. Some also belong to hopefuls and at least one other that I know about belongs to the Queen of our cult GOD. For those of you that may not know what I am talking about you will Learn, Praise and be damn happy that he has brought us together. That God being SCOTT aka "WSG" aka "MONCHA". Now with all that being said I remember when I 1st joined there were only 200 names. WOW has our family grown quick or what?

WormGod
09/17/2003, 07:40 AM
655?

:biggroup:

*snif*

It.... brings a tear to my ear.

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!

;party: :dance: :group: :jump: :clap: :hat: :thanx:

Dallas4u
09/17/2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by TDAWG
There are 655 Member Names in our family.

So, that is about 13% of the US VX's on this board!

Panther_Black_VX
09/17/2003, 09:18 AM
13% in one place? Wow. That is amazing! And if you think about it, that is out of the total # of cars and not total # of owners...............

nyc #1 ironman
09/17/2003, 09:56 AM
We can start our own army and take over all SUVS and destroy them,,, Well back to reality thats great and everyone is just as nice and helpful as the next on here.

Navigator
09/17/2003, 10:37 AM
...No pun intended, but there has been quite a few VX's changing hands latley, so some of the names are of former owners.

Heraclid
09/17/2003, 06:11 PM
Yeah, but that made me think that you have to consider that a fair number of VX's have indeed rolled over or are otherwise wrecked and decommissioned. So we fare even better as a percentage of operational VXs, although that is pretty much impossible to quantify.

Andrey
09/18/2003, 04:23 PM
so, we know exact number of VXs imported from 99-01 to US right... 4153 I think
If we can bring ALL of them to this forum then we have AN ARMY ! :)

WyrreJ
09/18/2003, 05:16 PM
Then all we will need is an evil genius mastermind. Like the bad guy from Mutant X, since he's already got at least one VX for himself.

TDAWG
09/18/2003, 05:37 PM
Hey WyrreJ,
In Mutant X if seen some episodes where there were 4 VX's that the bad guys had in a couple of scenes.let's not forget the movie Unconditional love where the little person was driving through the streets like a bat out of hell.

Moncha
09/23/2003, 07:14 PM
Thanks Tony, I hardly can keep a straight face when I see God and my name used together. When I do finish the upgrade I'll be sending notes to folks that have not participated fro some time to make sure that they still wish to be active. The only one that has a double identity should be me. Only so that my admin postings don't pad my VX postings. You will have a few that that have better halfs also posting but not to many. I will also be chacking on the reported multi-aka's and deleteing the extra. Anyone that does have more than one usernam, email or PM me and I'll get your posts merged and delete the unused names.

Remember, this site is great only because of the fanstastic members that it holds. I personally want to thank everyone especially, those whom have donated their hard earned money and or time to help keep the site running!
:thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: :thanx: