PDA

View Full Version : An interesting alternative to a keychain

Hiredgoon
04/01/2011, 09:47 AM
Has anyone here heard of these things before? They look pretty slick to me; if only they had a remote built in--maybe they'll make that as a future option.

http://www.mykeyport.com/index.html

Mile High VX
04/01/2011, 09:54 AM
Pretty cool...but at a minimum of $60 and still have to get the key blanks cut locally seems a bit pricey.

wekilled
04/01/2011, 12:28 PM
I agree, too pricey but REALLY tempting given the rats nest of keys, LED lights, multi-tools, and other crap I carry around on my chain. Something I'd ask for for Xmas maybe.

TheGanzman
04/03/2011, 06:28 AM
Hell, the "cool factor" ALONE has gotta be worth $50 - I'm all in!:)

etlsport
04/03/2011, 09:12 AM
I'm really considering this.. very cool! told the lady that she can get me an early birthday gift if she wants

VXjunky
04/04/2011, 10:52 AM
Question and Answer To & From KeyPort.............

Query ?__________________________

when you say "We remove the heavy heads"...do i send you 6 blanks and you set them up to work with your product?.....our isuzu vehicross club (500,plus members) is all stoked about your jazzy gizmo.......... regards john

ANSWER_________________________-

Thank you for contacting me.

Yes, you may send us physical copies of your keys that we will Custom Convert (remove the head) to fit securely inside the Keyport Slide.

Alternatively, for USA & Canadian orders only, we are able to identify your key types by images and send you the corresponding Keyport Blanks with your order. You would then take these Blanks to a locksmith along with your original keys for a standard key duplication. Whichever method is more convenient for the customer.

For International Orders we do need the physical keys as we do not carry Blanks for International Keys - just yet.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you,

Logan x712