PDA

View Full Version : Looky what I found!!!

VXIRONwoMAN
03/12/2011, 01:04 AM
Did a Google image search for UFOs in Moab and found this.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1214253

ZEUS
03/12/2011, 07:55 AM
HAHA! My old mule in the early years! And nobody in that thread even said it's ugly. Aww, I miss the Zeus...

Cece, you and Gill gonna make it out this year???

vt_maverick
03/12/2011, 08:15 AM
Nice to know that your legend lives on and on and on, huh Zeus? :thumbup:

But I do have to agree with the one poster that said our fenders would like TERRIBLE on a BMW. I at least thought he was talking about an X6 or something, but on a sedan?!? ;puke:

Y33TREKker
03/12/2011, 08:27 AM
So were you looking for pics of VX's, or were you actually looking for images of UFO's in the Moab area?

(Just curious. X-Files fan from way back). ;)

ZEUS
03/12/2011, 12:30 PM
Nice to know that your legend lives on and on and on, huh Zeus? :thumbup:

But I do have to agree with the one poster that said our fenders would like TERRIBLE on a BMW. I at least thought he was talking about an X6 or something, but on a sedan?!? ;puke:Hell yeah, it is pretty cool to see pics outside this forum!

I agree some sort of cladding would look really bad but those carbon fiber flares are pretty trick for a racer/drifter! If I built a Bimmer drifter, it would be black so I'd rock 'em! They are just redneck enough to offset the pretentiousness of a bimmer! LOL
http://mark.burnabyautomall.com/328is/plane_700_907.jpg

nocturnalVX
03/12/2011, 02:12 PM
Cece, you and Gill gonna make it out this year???

Yes, we are going to be making it out to Moab this year! We will likely miss the big first run because of her school schedule, but once we get out there we'll do some trails (and hang out on the stoop). Missing out last year sucked bigtime, so we are really looking forward to this May!

So were you looking for pics of VX's, or were you actually looking for images of UFO's in the Moab area?

(Just curious. X-Files fan from way back). ;)

We were on a UFO kick yesterday. I was watching stuff on TV, and Cece was talking to a co-worker about all things E.T. When she got home, we looked up UFOs in Moab (some say it's a hot spot), and when we looked up images... we get Justin's (former) VX!

Y33TREKker
03/12/2011, 03:10 PM
We were on a UFO kick yesterday. I was watching stuff on TV, and Cece was talking to a co-worker about all things E.T. When she got home, we looked up UFOs in Moab (some say it's a hot spot), and when we looked up images... we get Justin's (former) VX!
That Ancient Aliens series on The History Channel by any chance? The construction techniques used on some of the ancient megalithic structures mentioned sure raised question marks for me.

And wouldn't a VX at Moab be a UCO anyway? (Unidentified Crawling Object) :_steering

VXR
03/12/2011, 03:43 PM
Ancient Aliens series on The History Channel

That is a great series I think have seen them all:yesb:

ZEUS
03/12/2011, 04:31 PM
And wouldn't a VX at Moab be a UCO anyway? (Unidentified Crawling Object) :_steeringHAHA! You obviously haven't seen how I drive! ;)