PDA

View Full Version : VX Memorabilia Collectors

Vasha13
09/14/2003, 04:39 PM
This might be old news to other collectors but there is currently a book at Barnes & Noble called Concept Cars: An A-Z guide to the world's most fabulous futuristic cars by Chris Rees. (It's in the bargain section). The Isuzu Vehicross has a small blurb and picture on page 53. The rest of the book is kind of cool too although no techical details - just photos with descriptions. It categorizes them all by manufacturer.

Heraclid
09/17/2003, 06:27 PM
I tracked it down yesterday. Has what I think was a Vector on the cover, which were at one time built just down the road from here. Decent pic but kinda small, and not much to say about it, but still cool. Wouldn't buy it just for the VX blurb, but if you're into all that stuff and would enjoy it outside of just the VX thing, it's a good coffee table book or whatever with the added plus of having the VX in it. Only like $8 I think, too.

geshaw30
09/17/2003, 06:40 PM
Funny story about that book. I was in B&N last winter with my girlfriend & her daughter and saw it sitting in the "reduced" rack. Without looking inside I told the 13yr old "Wanna bet my car is in there?"
We leafed through and, sure enough, there the pictures sat! She was amazed that I knew the VX shots would be inside. I personally had no clue and saved face once we discovered them.
She then ended up surprising me by quietly buying it later and putting it under the Christmas tree.
________
Masturbation Shower (http://www.****tube.com/categories/759/shower/videos/1)

Heraclid
09/17/2003, 06:41 PM
Cute story. :-) And it's still on the clearance shelves here and elsewhere apparently.