PDA

View Full Version : The VX is on the move again.....

crager34
02/08/2011, 03:09 PM
I was offered and just signed the letter for my BRAND NEW JOB!! :dance: It has been just over 6 months on unemployment and man.....I hated it. ;puke2; I did get alot of housework done though. :_shrug:

So, I am off to Nashville, TN on a contract job that could (cross your fingers) go perm in about nine months. Same career path as a QA Engineer in the Nuclear industry. This time it's a parts manufacturerer for nuclear facilities, so I am finally in the private sector.

Maybe.....just maybe I can find my way out to Moab this year. :driver:

For those that are interested and kinda know me. Since 2004, I have moved to Columbus, OH, Fairfield, OH, Moab, UT, Aiken, SC, back to Fairfield, OH, now to Nashville, TN. I am also on my second VX.

surf-life
02/08/2011, 03:42 PM
I was born in Murfreesboro which is about 15-20 east of Nashville, its a pretty chill place. You will have fun.

Y33TREKker
02/08/2011, 04:07 PM
Congrats on the new gig and starting another life chapter. Hope you like country music. :p

pbkid
02/08/2011, 04:35 PM
glad you found something your excited about Darron. You sure have moved around a lot lately.

I hope you enjoy your new job and home. And i hope even more that you can make it to moab :)

vt_maverick
02/08/2011, 06:34 PM
Congrats and best of luck in the new job. In this crappy economy it's always good to see people find jobs. :thumbup:

samneil2000
02/09/2011, 06:21 AM
Congrats. I know there are 3 of us (VX-ers) that know each other here in Memphis (about 2.5 hours away) and a couple others that we have yet to talk to. There are also a few out towards Nashville that are on the board occasionally. Perhaps we will work on a meet some time this summer or something.
Best of luck to you!

tom4bren
02/09/2011, 06:51 AM
Grats Crager.

Broheem just took a job with NFS in Upper East TN (same place where Dad usta work).

Sis lives in Brentwood so maybe eventually I'll make it down to that area for a visit.

WormGod
02/09/2011, 06:58 AM
Congrats. And welcome to the private sector. Bad economy? What bad economy. ;)

PK
02/09/2011, 05:34 PM
Congrats. And welcome to the private sector. Bad economy? What bad economy. ;)

Yep - the report of the US economy picking up even reached our news services yesterday.
Apparently McDonalds report a rise in sales, so now all the US is on the go again.:smilewink:bgwo::bgwb:

PK