PDA

View Full Version : What if???

Raque Thomas
09/10/2003, 09:16 PM
What if I could get our seats emboriodered with Reacaro and VehiCROSS where they are currently debossed. Lets say that it would exactly cover the debossed areas and you could choose your embroidery color - would anyone (besides me!) be intersted? OK - it's going to mean taking off the cover - I'll post directions to do that, and it's going to mean doing without the covers for a while - I have a source to embroider them the same day they are received, so it could be as little as two days. Who is interested - should I pursue this????????????????? BTW - I'm getting mine done - just want to see if anyone wants to join me!

Vasha13
09/11/2003, 07:38 AM
I would be interested in having the embroidery done on other pieces of leather/vinyl that I would provide. I don't want to take my seat covers off but I am interested in making other accessories for my VX (bags for my trunk box stuff, etc) and it would be cool to have the embroidery on it. It would depend on the cost of course.

Daver
09/11/2003, 05:02 PM
Hmm...VehiCROSS in red and silver (como no!), and Recaro in black...intriguing.

It's a great idea, but you should keep it as something to make your own just that much more unique. :)

-Daver

colmhd
09/11/2003, 11:03 PM
What about other designs!!
Something completely original for ones own VX,is this a possibility or is it only the VX Reacaro design. And if this were possible what cosy?
Interested at any rate.;Dy;

Raque Thomas
09/12/2003, 07:46 AM
What about other designs!!
Something completely original for ones own VX,is this a possibility or is it only the VX Reacaro design. And if this were possible what cosy?
Interested at any rate.

What did you have in mind colmhd? Nearly anything is possible, but it can get a little pricey for one-offs, as each design has to be "digitized" for the embroidery machine (about $150 per normal size design). The embroidery itself is relatively inexpensive - $10 or so for a normal size job. Anyway, that's why I wondered if anyone else was interested in doing the seats, so that we could spread the cost of the digitizing.

If anyone is interested in this (the seats) or something else, I'll be glad to do the legwork.