PDA

View Full Version : Which States Have heaviest VX Concentration?

VXjunky
01/08/2011, 09:25 PM
i'm noticing quite a few VX members live in california...has anyone got numbers on where our counterparts reside?........... regards, john

VX KAT
01/08/2011, 09:30 PM
The site Admin "Moncha" (Scott) put together a "Member's Map" about a year ago. It shows where members live...but only if they've entered their data. If they have, they have a blue little Earth icon on the info line.
It's on the left <- side panel under "Main Menu".
http://www.vehicross.info/forums/vbgooglemapme.php?do=showmain
Just click on the push pin and it tells you who they are.

johnnyapollo
01/09/2011, 06:42 AM
Problem with the map is that most of the forum members haven't put in a location so they're not recognized. Cool idea though. I think someone went through way back wen and figured out that most were in Texas, California and Florida. - the map doesn't really reflect that.

-- John

etlsport
01/09/2011, 07:19 AM
Southeast pennsylvania has quite a few.. I know of a dragon a, foxfire, 4-5 ironmans, 3 kaisers, one ebony and one astral.

Not to mention another dragon in northern de and a couple protons in south jersey

Marlin
01/09/2011, 08:34 AM
Southeast pennsylvania has quite a few.. I know of a dragon a, foxfire, 4-5 ironmans, 3 kaisers, one ebony and one astral.

Not to mention another dragon in northern de and a couple protons in south jersey

Hmmm, racist. I notice you have excluded the proton from your area!

Mile High VX
01/09/2011, 09:49 AM
Seems to be quite a few in CO...just sayin'

Heck, we got one guy that has 4 and the bossman lives here as well...:bgwo::bgwb::bwgy::smilewink

iott2551
01/09/2011, 04:34 PM
I have my info (location...) in my profile and I still don't see my pin on the map

VX KAT
01/09/2011, 05:04 PM
I have my info (location...) in my profile and I still don't see my pin on the map

you have to go to the map and enter your data there. It doesn't pull it from your profile.

IndianaVX
01/09/2011, 06:58 PM
I think there is, or used to be a way on the "quick links" tab at the top of the site that you can get the info from. It list the members alphabetically, but it tells which state they are from, so you would have to manually write down the numbers as you went thru the pages of members.
I'm sure someone knows how to do the search exactly.
Seems like I had trouble finding how to do it when I had a computer,
But I know it can be done

Marlin
01/09/2011, 07:08 PM
But I know it can be done

YES WE CAN!!!
:slap:

IndianaVX
01/09/2011, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE
But I know it can be done[/QUOTE]

And say it in your best Patton, or Churchill voice! Or just deep and confident sounding works well too!

vt_maverick
01/09/2011, 08:46 PM
I ran the biggest states through the member search and it looks like CA may have the most at 310. But keep in mind that's just the registered member count; many of those members never ended up buying a VX, or bought another member's VX later on.

Really no solid way to know besides a state-by-state DMV search I would think.

Grif
01/09/2011, 08:59 PM
I ran the biggest states through the member search and it looks like CA may have the most at 310. But keep in mind that's just the registered member count; many of those members never ended up buying a VX, or bought another member's VX later on.

Really no solid way to know besides a state-by-state DMV search I would think.

You are correct sir, which is why I didnt bother parsing the .info memberbase for an answer. I knew it would be inconclusive.

vt_maverick
01/09/2011, 09:06 PM
You are correct sir, which is why I didnt bother parsing the .info memberbase for an answer. I knew it would be inconclusive.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQys5h1IZoZLanyQ3CXc2AHDEKAbd4df MWSrGxvE-wtDTFCSF_1kA

Sorry, just felt like being a smart-***. ;) :)

RickOKC
01/09/2011, 09:10 PM
The map is a nice guide and paying extra attention to the silver supporters will probably help narrow down the most current stats. (Even so, my VX is listed twice.)