PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

Buffy
01/07/2011, 05:44 PM
The wife and I have been thoroughly enjoying our VX over the past week. We've been driving it everywhere. Tonight we made a WalMart run. We jumped in and was about to pull out when I heard my wife exclaim... "I'll be damned, there is another VehiCROSS!!". I looked up to see a VERY nice FoxFire VX sitting out by itself. I can't believe I didn't see it. We just had to do S L O W drive by to check it out. :smilewink

Since we've got ours on the road the wife has decided she wants her own VX. She wants a FoxFire one. So my new task is to shake the bushes and find her one of her very own.

tom4bren
01/10/2011, 04:39 AM
You should print out some of the passalong cards from the home page & keep them in the glovebox. That way, whenever you see another VX, you can invite them to the forum.

JAMAS
01/10/2011, 04:54 AM
You should print out some of the passalong cards from the home page

where are those at? I didnt see them jump out at me on the homepage.

tom4bren
01/10/2011, 05:06 AM
Rekin it's been so long since anyone accessed them that they aren't on the home page anymore. They are in the Download Section. Here is a linky:

http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads&file=viewarticle&id=17

Unfortunately, I've never been able to use them for the intended purpose. I just use them for the wall of shame (members I've met).

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=17684&highlight=wall+shame

technocoy
01/10/2011, 05:18 AM
There used to be a super nice Foxfire in Greensboro that I would see nearly everyday before I got my VX.

There are a few here in Raleigh. I've seen a Proton, and Ebony, Astral and two Kaisers.

Congrats on getting yours. I love my VX to the point it's a little weird.

tom4bren
01/10/2011, 05:25 AM
My Proton has been down to Holly Springs a few times to visit Twin Bro.

There's an Ironman about a mile from his house but I've never met him (previper) who bought it from blujfan who used to live up here near me ... it's a small world.

Buffy
01/10/2011, 06:10 AM
I was amazed to see the FoxFire here in Burlington. There is also another astral silver one here too. I've never seen it on the road but just happened to see it sitting under a carport one day. I about wrecked when I saw it. The wife thought I'd lost my mind! :smilewink

tom4bren
01/10/2011, 06:42 AM
The wife thought I'd lost my mind! :smilewink

AGAIN????

Buffy
01/10/2011, 08:44 AM
AGAIN????

Yea, apparently it is becoming a common occurrence around my house these days. :o

tom4bren
01/10/2011, 08:50 AM
Apparently it's a common occurance around the house of ALL VX owners.:)

VXjunky
01/10/2011, 08:59 AM
i'll keep my eye peeled...is california to far a trek to pick one up?...id make sure it was at least as nice as mine..youd have that in your favor...i bought mine site unseen...and prayed it'd make the drive from baltimore to california....always on the edge thats me

vt_maverick
01/10/2011, 09:17 AM
There's a Foxfire for sale near Tom and I, the thread for it is here:

2000 Foxfire - Richmond, VA - $5300 (http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19554)