PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Express VX Goodz

WormGod
09/09/2003, 07:20 AM
I got a whole shipload of goods including shirts and stickers in the mail yesterday, and I have to admit, I am quite pleased with the quality of this stuff. I got up all bright and early just to stick my liscence plate rim on even! :D Even wearing one of my shirts as I type this. The best part is, the VX pictured on the logo is black, and I went into a gas station store on my way to work to pick up some smokes. Some guy in line saw me pull in and then saw my shirt. He asked if I was some part of a racing team and if I raced it. On so many levels, a lie would have been fun, but I told him instead that I was part of a VehiCROSS cult. He gave me that "Spock" eyebrow look. I see the guy that works at the counter there all the time and he just laughed and told the guy that only a select few in the world are allowed to drive such is cool vehicle since it was designed for an elite urban assault squad. Good stuff to wake up to.

Anyways, if you havent gotten any of this gear yet, check it out and represent! :supercool:

Panther_Black_VX
09/09/2003, 07:47 AM
Where can we see the stuff?

omegavx
09/09/2003, 07:54 AM
I believe its labeled "VX.info Gear Store" on the main menu to the left on the home page. Actual link is http://www.cafeshops.com/vxinfo_gear

Heraclid
09/09/2003, 03:31 PM
And you can even get your ladies those thongs... VROOM VROOM. :-)

Moncha
09/10/2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by WormGod
...Anyways, if you havent gotten any of this gear yet, check it out and represent! :supercool: ...

Here, here!! Any and all of the profits that come from sales go to keep this site running and improved...
BTW, you can get the thong for yourself if you'd like:naughty: