View Full Version : Found this site for Japan

jhigareda
12/15/2010, 02:24 PM
Hello, Thought I would share this site I found for Japanese VX'ers. Check out exterior pics. Lots of cool ideas and carbon fiber...Drool maybe ill send a email and see if I can get some parts from JP. hmmm
Let me know if you guys already saw this site.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/vehi/

vt_maverick
12/15/2010, 02:28 PM
Lol... much to learn you still have, young VX owner. ;)

SilverBullet75
12/15/2010, 03:17 PM
What he means is... those guys are sort of "acquaintances" of ours. :smilewink
Friends of member(s) and kind of our extended family in a way. LOL

They make cool mods. A little pricy, but well done.

VX KAT
12/15/2010, 04:53 PM
Lol... much to learn you still have, young VX owner. ;)

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/129fs238648.gif

jhigareda
12/15/2010, 04:59 PM
yeah im new in the VX crowd. Liking it though, my old crowd does not understand where im heading now

Bob Barker
12/15/2010, 05:03 PM
What's your old crowd? I've a lite of the same problem coming from domestic street racing cars to imported off road vehicle enthusiasm.

jhigareda
12/16/2010, 08:37 AM
Im coming from the the Import scene. Strictly Hondas/Acura. I tried drift and its to rcih for my blood with no sponsors. I may get rid of my ITR DC2 and go for a VIP'ed out cushy ride car. Maybe im too old to keep spanking the youngsters.

vt_maverick
12/16/2010, 10:29 AM
Sounds like you just outgrew that crowd. I had the same experience coming from the Nissan/Infiniti sports car scene.

Be forewarned though, the average age of members on this site is probably 20 years older than what you're used to. :) As for me I'm happy to be helping pull the average down (for now). :D

nfpgasmask
12/16/2010, 10:36 AM
Be forewarned though, the average age of members on this site is probably 20 years older than what you're used to. :)

Yeah, LDub and Tom4Bren are SUPER old guys. Practically zombies.

:laughing:

Bart

jhigareda
12/16/2010, 10:45 AM
Im 38 and I still love my Acura and G35. But 10 years wanting a VX and I finally found one. As soon as I get her running something will have to go.

VX KAT
12/16/2010, 11:24 AM
Sounds like you just outgrew that crowd. I had the same experience coming from the Nissan/Infiniti sports car scene.

Be forewarned though, the average age of members on this site is probably 20 years older than what you're used to. :) As for me I'm happy to be helping pull the average down (for now). :D

Ouch....:goof:

RabidPony
12/16/2010, 04:24 PM

I think you forgot a zero on that. :goof:

PK
12/16/2010, 05:16 PM

Just wondering if you are referring to "physical age", or "mental age".:confused::bgwo::bgwb::yeso:

PK

Ldub
12/16/2010, 08:08 PM
Yeah, LDub and Tom4Bren are SUPER old guys. Practically zombies.

:laughing:

Bart

Im 38 and I still love my Acura and G35. But 10 years wanting a VX and I finally found one. As soon as I get her running something will have to go.

Ouch....:goof:

OUCH my wrinkled F-N spotty a$h...:upsetgray...:laughing:

jhigareda, you are a newb, & by comparison, a youngster...however, I alraedy likes ya.

Since you have the smarts to see the value of Site Suopport, I already have a likin' for ya...:yesgray:

Well played, & WELCOME!...:thumbup:

jhigareda
12/16/2010, 10:04 PM
Thanks Ldub! I think im hooked ...