PDA

View Full Version : Sticker!

Bob Barker
11/18/2010, 05:30 PM
Is this unacceptable for a daily driven truck? I sure hope so!!!

vt_maverick
11/18/2010, 05:41 PM
Doesn't look real... is it a photochop?

Bob Barker
11/18/2010, 06:06 PM
Nope, I just ordered one from Amazon.com! $1.99!!!

vt_maverick
11/18/2010, 06:11 PM
Damn... I assume you don't have a wife, or that you intend on hiding this from her somehow? Sonya would kill me if I came home with something like that. :eek:

Leah
11/18/2010, 07:05 PM
What is WRONG with people? Seriously. If I pulled up behind someone with that sticker on their window and I had my 6yr old grandson with me, I'd be hard pressed to explain that to him...AND the miscreant driving the vehicle!

The world is not about the individual and his/her freedoms. It's about human beings having to live together and share this planet. One person's freedoms should not cost another's theirs. (1 Corinthians 8:13)

Ldub
11/18/2010, 07:42 PM
Sorry Bob, with all due respect, you're treading on thin ice with regard to posting such images on what you already know to be a family friendly site.

Dunno if you have chillin's or not, I don't, but if I did, that wouldn't be parent approved.

Ldub
11/18/2010, 07:45 PM
What is WRONG with people? Seriously. If I pulled up behind someone with that sticker on their window and I had my 6yr old grandson with me, I'd be hard pressed to explain that to him...AND the miscreant driving the vehicle!

The world is not about the individual and his/her freedoms. It's about human beings having to live together and share this planet. One person's freedoms should not cost another's theirs. (1 Corinthians 8:13)

fixted it...:yesgray:

circmand
11/18/2010, 08:50 PM
Is this unacceptable for a daily driven truck? I sure hope so!!!

If you are going to remove the image the post is about you should just remove the whole thread as there is nothing left to discus

Grif
11/18/2010, 11:07 PM
Leah,

Sex is normal. Get over it already.

wekilled
11/18/2010, 11:13 PM
My kids both grew up in Germany where sex is all over-billboards, the beach, TV. They survived just fine. As Americans we can be so uptight- that being said, I hate stickers on cars. I don't feel the need to share my politics, religion, or what brand of truck Calvin is pissing on with random people.

Bob Barker
11/19/2010, 02:55 AM
:mbrasd:

My bad... Next time I will just post a link to that, if I think it's borderline unacceptable!

:flower:

Ldub
11/19/2010, 04:57 AM
If you are going to remove the image the post is about you should just remove the whole thread as there is nothing left to discus

works for me...:yesgray: