PDA

View Full Version : VehiCROSS featured in new Music Video

Baldwin
10/10/2010, 10:55 PM
I've made a commitment that every music video I make, the VehiCROSS will ALWAYS be in it.

So it's finally here. The Official Music Video for "Lyrical Engineer". It's the title track from my new album.

www.youtube.com/onlywon or www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cwQi51wgvY

See also the music videos for "Cantonese Boy" and "Glory".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl64Bl8NfpU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZRm_J0AbE

Enjoy! I was fortunate enough to have an Emmy winning director and editor and a Grammy nominated producer as part of this video...along with professional crew and Hollywood extras. This was a major production and I hope you all enjoy it.

MSHardeman
10/11/2010, 07:55 AM
NICE JOB!! Great song, cool vid. I'm sure you have more than a few people ask if you had the VX custom built.

If you want a whole parking lot full of VX's in the next video let us know here on the site. Heck, I'd drive out from Colorado to Cali to help you out.

Keep up the good work. :thumbup:

Marlin
10/11/2010, 09:50 AM
Thats awesome!! We have some cool folks in the VX family. I just saw the Virgin Records shuttle flew yesterday! I can't remember who, but someone's wife is involved with that project. So we have a rapper, an astronaut, a triathelete, nuclear engineer, and a slew of other cool professionals. Sweet. Of course we also have some cranky old guys (Rowhard, Riff, Tom(pick one), LDUB,Handee ...)

vt_maverick
10/11/2010, 10:35 AM
Freakin' awesome man, definitely reminiscent of Weird Al's "All About the Pentiums" or "White and Nerdy," but still original. Gotta get some bigger chrome rims for the VX if you're going to be featuring it in rap videos though. :D

Btw, as a tech guy I totally identify with the wife/gf giving the guy h3ll for working late lol.

Ascinder
10/11/2010, 07:13 PM
I just saw the Virgin Records shuttle flew yesterday! I can't remember who, but someone's wife is involved with that project.

I wanna say that was Jofotoz

RallyDude
10/11/2010, 07:19 PM
Best Asian Engineer Rap Ever!

tom4bren
10/12/2010, 10:24 AM
Of course we also have some cranky old guys (Rowhard, Riff, Tom(pick one), LDUB ...)

Haaayyy!!!

I'm NOT cranky

& Handito is older'n me.

Leah
10/12/2010, 04:39 PM
WOW!!! That's wonderful! Great work!

AlaskaVX
10/12/2010, 04:52 PM
I had an electrical engineer in my office say "See... we're cool" after watching :yesy:

I work on the mechanical side of our mech/elec office so we always make fun of electrical downstairs (of course it goes both ways)

PK
10/12/2010, 06:13 PM
Well, from one of the cranky old guys -

well done.

Hey, that guy has got talent.

PK

RickOKC
10/12/2010, 09:46 PM
Just... AWESOME!

I can't wait to forward it to the engineers at work to see who notices the VX first. They have all been calling me Neil Armstrong because of my moon-mobile.

pbkid
10/12/2010, 10:05 PM
bahaha, sorry for the TJ but i think the grouping of 'grumpy old guys' is hillarious...

Leah
10/13/2010, 04:56 AM
I posted a link to the video on my facebook page and am already getting thumbs up from friends who have watched it. I love the fact that your music is clean and humorous. THAT takes REAL talent. Way to go!

handeeman
10/13/2010, 08:28 AM
Loved the vid ! Great work !

Also loved the cranky list.
Can't wait till "The Cranky Engineer" music video comes out.
Plus, I may be old but at least I wasn't included in the list....lol.
A class by my self.

Marlin
10/13/2010, 09:42 AM
Loved the vid ! Great work !
Plus, I may be old but at least I wasn't included in the list....lol.
A class by my self.

Fixed

Baldwin
10/13/2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the support and for sharing the video. It's been a busy year with the album release. We're doin' the press release soon so for media to see the hits in only a couple days is cool. Keep sharin' it. Be on the lookout for the next video...hopefully before the end of the year.

VX 4 life!

@MSHardeman I'm down with a parking lot for of VX's for a future video! How about at the Petersen in front of the VX-O2...or better yet...IN IT!

- Only Won

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cwQi51wgvY

MSHardeman
10/14/2010, 09:39 AM
Only Won,

You let me know when and where and I'll be there. If you know far enough in advance I'm sure we could get a pretty big turn out. OR, if you feel like shooting a video in Moab saaaaaay around mid-May sometime there are usually a few VX there already.:bwgy:

I like the idea of shooting in the VX-02. I wonder how much you would have to beg the guys and gals at the Petersen museum to let you drag it out into the sunlight.

VRox
10/14/2010, 04:50 PM
Nice!!!