PDA

View Full Version : Do you do online surveys?

Marlin
09/25/2010, 12:33 PM
I was wondering if anyone else does online surveys? I just got 4 bucks for doing a candy survey that took me about 15 minutes. I figure I make about 30-40 bucks a month doing surveys. I paid for my sirius radio and 2 extra car kits with survey money:) It sucks at first, you don't start out getting good surveys that are high paying, but if you consistently do the 50 cent surveys and do well on the reviews if they send you samples, you start getting invited to others. I did a 10 dollar tv survey a month ago, I get shower gel, medicine, and other little things in the mail to test. I did the cherry pepto that just came out in the beginning of the year. Its kind of neat getting these products months before release and critiquing them. If anyone is interested, I can send you some invites for a few of the ones I do. yes I get a kickback if you join, but if you are like me and are on the internet all the time, might as well make a few bucks doing it. Send me a PM if interested.
I also do the home scan deal, I scan everything I buy, but that is time consuming and the rewards are not worth it. I might stop that one soon.

BigSwede
09/27/2010, 08:41 AM
Are you doing a survey on online surveys?

Marlin
09/27/2010, 10:57 AM
:bgwb:
Are you doing a survey on online surveys?

Bob Barker
09/27/2010, 11:46 AM
what's a home scan deal?

Marlin
09/27/2010, 12:49 PM
what's a home scan deal?

I have a barcode scanner, I have to scan everything I buy, enter the prices and you send over the phone via the scanner they send you. In exchange, you get points, which can be used to get free merchandise. Not worth it my opinion, since I shop at the commissary a lot. I have to enter each individual price. Imagine doing that for 300 bucks worth of groceries. If I shop at a chain, it reads the prices automatically. Not so bad, but out in town is way too expensive. I can send you an invite for that if you want, just PM me your email address.

Riff Raff
09/27/2010, 01:44 PM
Nope, I deliberately don't do on-line surveys because of the following reasons:

A. Too time consuming and wastes my life away for too little monetary gain. I've got better things to do with my valuable time than stare at my computer screen all-day in order to get a couple of bucks. Ain't worth my time and effort.

B. My E-Mail in-box will immediately get flooded with E-Mail Junk Mail and Scammer's trying to inflict viruses within my computer. The best way to deter possible E-Mail viruses is to simply not click-on the link.

:noo:

Marlin
09/27/2010, 01:49 PM
Nope, I deliberately don't do on-line surveys because of the following reasons:

A. Too time consuming and wastes my life away for too little monetary gain. I've got better things to do with my valuable time than stare at my computer screen all-day in order to get a couple of bucks. Ain't worth my time and effort.

B. My E-Mail in-box will immediately get flooded with E-Mail Junk Mail and Scammer's trying to inflict viruses within my computer. The best way to deter possible E-Mail viruses is to simply not click-on the link.

:noo:

Umm, I don't get any spam or viruses? As for the waste of time, if I am chillin at home anyway...why not make a few bucks?

Stephen Biko
09/27/2010, 10:04 PM
You are trading your personal privacy for a few bucks. More power to you. The problem is that few people understand the ramifications of giving away their privacy until it bites them in the sass, at which point it is too late to get your privacy back.

One example - toll road transponders like EzPass. Much easier than paying cash - and frequently cheaper too. The problem is that all the records of your ezpass use end up as a permanent record in their database. Those records have turned out to be a gold mine for divorce attorneys looking to prove infidelity (civil cases only require a "preponderance of evidence" not "beyond a reasonable doubt"). Saved a few bucks up front but those people ended up losing 1000x what they saved in their divorce settlements.

Not the same as filling out surveys and scanning in all your purchases - but it isn't difficult to see scenarios where that becomes a problem too. Lets say you smoke and you fill out a survey about how many packs a day you smoke - maybe sometime in the future your health insurance decides to decline coverage to people with a history of smoking as much as you admitted to in that survey. Or maybe it isn't something so obvious - say you don't smoke but you eat a lot of junk food and in 10 years time the war on junk food has made it politically correct to treat junk food eaters as badly as smokers and you can't get a job because you have a record of eating too much junk food (just like a few hopsitals now refuse to hire smokers).

You can't know the future - giving away your privacy for a few bucks is like opening pandora's box. You have no idea what you are letting loose with your privacy but once it is out there in the hands of amoral corps and their government lapdog you'll never ever be able to put it back in the box again.

For me, the trade-off of a few hundred bucks in hand against who knows what kafkaseque future is not even close to being worth it.

Marlin
09/28/2010, 03:53 AM
You are trading your personal privacy for a few bucks. More power to you. The problem is that few people understand the ramifications of giving away their privacy until it bites them in the sass, at which point it is too late to get your privacy back.

One example - toll road transponders like EzPass. Much easier than paying cash - and frequently cheaper too. The problem is that all the records of your ezpass use end up as a permanent record in their database. Those records have turned out to be a gold mine for divorce attorneys looking to prove infidelity (civil cases only require a "preponderance of evidence" not "beyond a reasonable doubt"). Saved a few bucks up front but those people ended up losing 1000x what they saved in their divorce settlements.

Not the same as filling out surveys and scanning in all your purchases - but it isn't difficult to see scenarios where that becomes a problem too. Lets say you smoke and you fill out a survey about how many packs a day you smoke - maybe sometime in the future your health insurance decides to decline coverage to people with a history of smoking as much as you admitted to in that survey. Or maybe it isn't something so obvious - say you don't smoke but you eat a lot of junk food and in 10 years time the war on junk food has made it politically correct to treat junk food eaters as badly as smokers and you can't get a job because you have a record of eating too much junk food (just like a few hopsitals now refuse to hire smokers).

You can't know the future - giving away your privacy for a few bucks is like opening pandora's box. You have no idea what you are letting loose with your privacy but once it is out there in the hands of amoral corps and their government lapdog you'll never ever be able to put it back in the box again.

For me, the trade-off of a few hundred bucks in hand against who knows what kafkaseque future is not even close to being worth it.

So by your logic, I assume you don't use a credit card or check card. You pay full price for things at the grocery store vice using the store discount card. You don't have a cell phone, or cable/satellite tv or ISP? You don't do online banking? Drivers license, taxes, airline tickets, bills, you give away so much information for free, might as well get paid a bit.

If you spend your time worrying about stuff like that, that means you have something to worry about. Its pretty easy, don't cheat on your spouse, don't lie on applications or to your doctor. As for the junk food thing, they would have to oust the 80% of our nation that is obese. Mexicans will have taken over by then, so no worries.

As for the surveys, they never ask for your name or address or phone number and so on. All they ask is your birth year, sometimes date, but I give em the wrong date, right year, sex, and skin color. If they ever ask for more, which I can't remember any of them doing, then I don't participate. The scanner one does know my shopping habits, but buying various items does not mean I eat them? I can buy a gun tomorrow, doesn't mean I am going to shoot someone with it. That is 100% circumstantial, the fact that a lawyer gets away with **** like that is another problem in our country...a bit off topic.

By the way, I just pulled up your profile, now I have your email, your city, how many posts, when you were logged in....j/k, well, I can get those things, but you get the point. You cannot be secure in today's world. Its like social security numbers, the military uses it for EVERYTHING!!! Now they are heading to last 4 only, but we have schedules posted, now I know when I everyone has duty, when they are going to appointments and so on... there is no such thing as privacy. I also think of internet passwords, the longer they become, the better the program that hacks them becomes.

Ascinder
09/28/2010, 05:40 AM
Looks like someone enjoys that tinfoil hat a little too much, lol :bwgy:

vt_maverick
09/28/2010, 08:00 AM
So by your logic, I assume you don't use a credit card or check card. You pay full price for things at the grocery store vice using the store discount card. You don't have a cell phone, or cable/satellite tv or ISP? You don't do online banking? Drivers license, taxes, airline tickets, bills, you give away so much information for free, might as well get paid a bit.

+1 - Also keep in mind that you have to give your SSN to open a bank account, retirement plan, credit card, insurance policy, etc. You give pretty specific (and arguably obscure) examples, but honestly your information has already been gone for awhile.

If you spend your time worrying about stuff like that, that means you have something to worry about. Its pretty easy, don't cheat on your spouse, don't lie on applications or to your doctor.

That's a big +1. You're going to eventually get caught anyway, unless of course your spouse isn't really paying attention, which probably means she's cheating on you too. :laughing:

I will say that I agree with Riff on the spam issue. I get pop-ups all the time asking me to sign up for surveys, and it's hard to know which ones are legit and which ones are malicious. It's not a lot of money for a decent amount of work and risk. Personally I think you'd be better off getting a part-time job (assuming you don't have to watch the kids of course) to make some real money.

JHarris1385
09/28/2010, 08:16 AM
Hey my email is jharris1385@aol.com send both if you don't mind. I have been slacking for the past year on this stuff. I used to bring in a good 100-200 a month, mainly from secret shopping. I figured if you are already in the store might as well check out the RX counter or whatever the shop was and come home with about $20 extra and free groceries to a certain extent.

Thanks.

circmand
09/28/2010, 08:20 AM
Hey my email is jharris1385@aol.com send both if you don't mind. I have been slacking for the past year on this stuff. I used to bring in a good 100-200 a month, mainly from secret shopping. I figured if you are already in the store might as well check out the RX counter or whatever the shop was and come home with about $20 extra and free groceries to a certain extent.

Thanks.

I know there are some secret shopper gigs out there but that is the biggest scam out there right now as well

Marlin
09/28/2010, 08:47 AM
Thats why I started this thread, I have two services I participate on, not scams, as I have collected money from them. They are by invite only, so I can invite you and no worries about scams and so on...not secret shoppers, although they offer that as well.

Jharris, will send invites tonight when I get off work.

ZubrAZ
09/28/2010, 09:08 AM
Marlin, to my vision, you got too defensive to Stephen's reply. He is correct: you never know how those surveys may be turned against you. Although, your example with bank cards/SSN is strong and logical, I see Stephen's advice as to minimize the risk. You could as well shop with cash, buy tickets with cash through the agency, etc. Yes, it will cost more, but that's the price you pay to decrease the chance of being hit with something you told somebody in the past.
Since everybody's willing to take as much risk as the one can handle, it is totally your right to do it, but I would suggest you to (as pretty much Stephen's post does) to try being as secure as possible. To my knowledge, some of those websites may do lots of harm to your computer, as well as seed a virus/worm that will still your pass/logins to bank/credit card sites. And consequences to that are well known.

there is no free cheese, but in mousetrap

ZubrAZ
09/28/2010, 09:09 AM
... at the same time, send me the invites too, please

vt_maverick
Seems like carrying around large wads of cash for groceries, tickets, etc. introduces a new risk...

vt_maverick
... at the same time, send me the invites too, please

Lol...

ZubrAZ
09/28/2010, 09:14 AM
:D im a risktaker :naughty:

JHarris1385
09/28/2010, 10:45 AM
Cameras are everywhere. If you are afraid of surveys then you should be afraid to leave your house. Actually you should live in a cave, change your facial appearance and either gain or lose a tremendous amount of weight. This is the world we live in, there are ways to overcome anything and everything, you might as well make the most of it.

You should obviously be intelligent enough to know which sites are fake and viruses or not, that is practically common sense.

FlyingV77
09/28/2010, 06:17 PM
if you pay for everything cash, you can usaly get a 3-4% discount. some gas stastions give as much as 10% off for cash transactions.
as for the SSN it is against the law to ask for or require it for anything other than SS reasons. almost all banks and Credit cards ask for them. but, if you speak to the manger and inform them of the laws, (they all know them) sometimes they will wave the "requirement". sometimes they wont, it is a big money maker for them to sell your info.
The tin foil hat people are almost always right. "they" are out to get you.
P.S. i used to be big brother

Marlin
09/28/2010, 06:24 PM
As for the airline ticket with cash,still gotta provide ID info which gets recorded and scanned and so on. So, to win the war on identity theft, aluminum foil or a faraday cage wallet (we learned the hard way in Hong Kong, they can scan your cards through your clothes with magnetic card readers without ever touching you) never travel, no bank accounts, don't buy anything and that means guns are out the door, which is not really an option, don't use the internet, no drivers license, no insurance, no house....damn, sounds like I need to move to Antarctica or Tennessee (people in TN can't read, so I will be safe there:) )

JHarris1385
09/28/2010, 09:20 PM
3-4% discount using cash...You get points on your cards. If you get the right card the points are more than 3-4%. Shell fuel gives you discounts for using Visa around here. The cash incentives are not that large and are not that widespread.

Doing online surveys is the least of our privacy worries.

samneil2000
09/29/2010, 06:24 AM
....damn, sounds like I need to move to Antarctica or Tennessee (people in TN can't read, so I will be safe there:) )

Good thing I can't read or I'd be offended. :p

circmand
09/29/2010, 07:59 AM
It is not a crime to give fake information on those store discount cards. Of course dont try to cash a check there with one.

vt_maverick
09/29/2010, 12:36 PM
as for the SSN it is against the law to ask for or require it for anything other than SS reasons. almost all banks and Credit cards ask for them. but, if you speak to the manger and inform them of the laws, (they all know them) sometimes they will wave the "requirement".

So how does the bank make the link between your credit report and you? Without your SSN it seems like that leaves a lot of room for false reporting.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 04:23 AM
Like I said - more power to you if that's what you want to do. However, your extremely defensive response suggests simple denial rather than an educated evaluation of the risk-reward trade-off.

And for the record - I don't use grocery loyalty cards, I only shop at stores that don't have loyalty card programs. Not only are they a prime example of a poor trade off between a significant amount of privacy for a handful of dollars, they are actually a false economy. See this article for an explanation: http://www.nocards.org/savings/regular_price_study.shtml

If you spend your time worrying about stuff like that, that means you have something to worry about.

Of course I have something to worry about - increased privacy means increased safety and security. Your suggestion that "you have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide" is naive at best. Privacy isn't about hiding bad things, its about not making it easy for people to hurt you. You might as well argue that the only reason to hang curtains in your windows or use sealed envelopes instead of postcards is to hide criminal activity, or that only bad drivers need to wear seatbelts. Only a fool would believe those things because after decades, even centuries, of experiences the risks have been made obvious to even the most incurious - information security is just in it's infancy so most people haven't really given it much thought. My point in responding to you is to say - hey maybe you should think about this a little bit more than you have been.

As for the surveys, they never ask for your name or address or phone number and so on.

If they pay you they have enough information to connect the dots and if you think they don't do everything they possibly can to connect those dots, you just haven't been paying attention. Here's a good place to start to understand the mentality of the people you are dealing with - at that bastion of tinfoil paranoia the wall street journal: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703940904575395073512989404.html

By the way, I just pulled up your profile, now I have your email, your city, how many posts, when you were logged in....j/k, well, I can get those things,

No you can't. I practice what I preach. Try googling me if you don't believe me.

I will give away a couple of dots - I spend a lot of time thinking about information security because it's my job. I was one of the engineers that built the current IAFIS in Clarksburg and I regularly consult on information security to a few large organizations you've probably heard of, from the sound of it one of them may even employ you. I'm probably the only VX owner to ever work IAFIS so, in the right hands, that information is enough to identify me. I choose to reveal it because I believe the trade-off of dispelling the accusations of tinfoil-hattery to be worth the unlikely chance that anyone reading this is able to cross reference that group of engineers with the group of VX owners. More practicing what I preach about risk-reward trade-offs.

And, while I'm at it, here is a interesting essay on how just three pieces of information - gender, zip code and birth date is enough to uniquely identify almost 90% of the US population and how that can (and has) lead to unexpected disclosures of personal information: https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2010/01/primer-information-theory-and-privacy.

vt_maverick
09/30/2010, 06:17 AM
I think I stopped worrying when my government job forced me to give up my SSN, fingerprints, full background history, financial info, etc. to gain employment. Once your privacy has been raped at that level and you get an insider view into how disturbingly casual the government is with safeguarding your information it's difficult to get spun up about protecting your identity. The human in the loop for those things that do require your information is always the weakest link, so all the caution and anti-intrusion systems in the world still leave you exposed.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 07:00 AM
There is a big difference in systemic risk and one-offs. It sounds like you are referring to the information on the SF-86 - used for clearances - there is a lot of legal protection for that information. My experience has been that the security people who handle SF-86's are very diligent, although I do have my share of stories about people who got fired for being sloppy -- but they were fired.

No such legal protections exist for commercially collected data and consequently there is practically no control of that information and no consequences for misuse - in fact what normal people would consider misuse is just another business opportunity to the people who collect it.

vt_maverick
09/30/2010, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately it's the people between the individual and their security professionals that most often cause the problems, and in the case of military organizations (in my experience) there is little to no consequence for leaks. For example, when my wife separated from the Air Force, she was supposed to receive her mobility folder, which contained essentially everything that uniquely identified and documented her time in the service. That included dog tags, DNA registration, comprehensive medical history, and complete financial record. When she went to pick it up she was informed by a young airman that approximately a third of her squadron's mobility folders had been lost, and that they assumed they were accidentally shredded. Subsequent inquiries up the chain yielded no result, and is often the case in the military, an E-3's complaint just doesn't receive as much attention as that of an O-6. She was basically told not to worry about it.

A year later the office contacted her to ask why she had never picked up her records. Apparently after a year of being missing, they had magically reappeared. And the best part was that the current staff denied that they had ever been lost. So it makes you wonder, what happened during that period of time? Think those legal protections will ever stop that kind of thing from happening? IMHO, not while 19 year-olds are the ones doing it (I know I know, there are tons of responsible 19 year-olds in the service who do a great job for their country, but there are a significant number of screwballs too.) and while you have line management who refuses to ensure there are consequences for mistakes.

So while I agree with you that in principle the government affords us more protection under the law, in reality I think the risk ends up being about the same.

Marlin
09/30/2010, 07:49 AM
No you can't. I practice what I preach. Try googling me if you don't believe me.

Actually, I did, and yes, your email and number of posts and last date visited is there. Unless you lied about your email address. All you have to do is click on "email member" and voila, it provides your email address. As I stated on surveys, they never get my actual birthdate, they usuall only ask for state or zipcode.
If someone wants to find out about you, they will. Kind of like airport security. If they really want to bring something on the plane, they will. If someone really wants to get on a military base, they will.

As to the security of SF86s, you are crazy if you think that is controlled. They all you on the phone to verify data, a non-secured phone. We recently had to remove all electronic devices from our school when they found out that many seemingly harmless devices, cd players, ipods, and so on, have the ability to record and transmit data. Kind of like buying a car with no foglights. The wiring is usually there, you just have to buy the switch and the lights. Same way with some of these alarm cock cd players. They are actually CD writers as well. Now we can only have analog radios with no other functions, ever try to find one of those?

JHarris1385
09/30/2010, 09:07 AM
Biko - you can be tracked by your IP address. There are tools and technology and people with time that could pull that from you. That right there, tells your address and...so on... I don't need a link as to how you overcame this either, it can't be stopped.

Your fight to inform those of us who don't sweat this ordeal like you do is near meaningless at this point. This is considering the fact that your efforts have yet converted anyone's prior feelings or thoughts. Lost cause. Tell your niece Niki hi for me.

ZubrAZ
09/30/2010, 09:51 AM
it is a proven fact that you need literally few minutes to "fake" you IP, and it becomes 100% untraceable

JHarris1385
09/30/2010, 10:03 AM
There are programs. The IP address goes somewhere.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 03:26 PM
So while I agree with you that in principle the government affords us more protection under the law, in reality I think the risk ends up being about the same.

Again - its the difference between systemic and one-offs. The law prevents them from designing a system that abuses that information - no way would they be able to implement a program of selling that information to anyone and if an attorney wanted access to the information it would require judicial oversight in the form of a subpoena.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 04:03 PM
Biko - you can be tracked by your IP address. There are tools and technology and people with time that could pull that from you.

It is a trade-off between the effort required and the value received. The problem with your attitude is that you see it as black and white either you have total privacy or you have none. That is absolutely not the case. A modicum of effort yields a large amount of effective privacy.

Hell, in this particular case it doesn't even require any effort whatsoever - filling out surveys and voluntarily handing over your purchase history is where the work is at. You get to keep a fair amount of privacy just by doing nothing.

Your fight to inform those of us who don't sweat this ordeal like you do is near meaningless at this point. This is considering the fact that your efforts have yet converted anyone's prior feelings or thoughts. Lost cause.

So, your point is that people should just shut up because popular opinion - especially uninformed popular opinion - is against it? Wow. Your world-view is absolutely antithetical to mine.

Tell your niece Niki hi for me.

Lol you really think she's my niece? Maybe she's just a calabash cousin, maybe I just picked her because I liked that video she was in. Spreading disinformation is as simple as slipping random falsehoods into innocuous discussions.

But more to the point, even if she were my niece that information is not organized in a systemic fashion the way scanning all of your purchases into a database or filling out surveys will produce. There is absolutely nobody out there that can connect whatever dots link Niki and myself without investing a significant amount of effort.

Privacy - and security in general - is just simply not black and white. You evaluate the risks and make your decisions - but as long as you are ignorant of the risks it is impossible for you to make good decisions.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 04:05 PM
There are programs. The IP address goes somewhere.

In order of effective anonymity:

1) Internet cafes - paid for with cash
2) Unsecured wireless access points
3) TOR - created by the DoD http://www.torproject.org/

JHarris1385
09/30/2010, 07:01 PM
Thank God I don't live like you.

You should be on wife swap.

Then end, I am out.

Stephen Biko
09/30/2010, 07:33 PM
Thank God I don't live like you.

You should be on wife swap.

While we are trading insults... No wonder you live the way you do, content with the bread and circuses of television like that.

vt_maverick
10/01/2010, 09:10 AM
Again - its the difference between systemic and one-offs. The law prevents them from designing a system that abuses that information - no way would they be able to implement a program of selling that information to anyone and if an attorney wanted access to the information it would require judicial oversight in the form of a subpoena.

I think we're talking past each other here. All I'm saying is that the probability and impact of identity theft is not necessarily determined by whether the threat can be classified as "systemic" or "one-off." What's the difference between a guy in China hacking into a military personnel database vs. a VA employee accidentally bringing thousands of SSNs and medical records home with him on his laptop? They can both result in the same level of damage, and we're at risk for both all the time. And the reality is that it's much more likely that you'd lose your privacy via a "one-off" mistake made by an insider with ready access to your data.

ZubrAZ
10/01/2010, 10:25 AM
I think we're talking past each other here. All I'm saying is that the probability and impact of identity theft is not necessarily determined by whether the threat can be classified as "systemic" or "one-off." What's the difference between a guy in China hacking into a military personnel database vs. a VA employee accidentally bringing thousands of SSNs and medical records home with him on his laptop? They can both result in the same level of damage, and we're at risk for both all the time. And the reality is that it's much more likely that you'd lose your privacy via a "one-off" mistake made by an insider with ready access to your data.

Seriously? You dont see the differrence? Yes, we're at risk at both, But the risk levels are way different in your exmaple.

Yes, most of the personal info gets out of control on a corporate level, and it's not a consumer's fault, but there are still chances that you may get hit because of your personal negligence to minimize your personal protection level and allowing easy access to your personal info.

Here is an easy example: your cedit card info may get stolen from the corporate database. Thief will copy the card and try to use it at the gas station that requires zip code to activate. If your name isnt John Johnson and you are in White Pages - voila! Here is the zip code! But this scenario could be avoided if you ubsubscribed (or whatever you need to do to be removed from their database).

So, once again, the advice here is to minimize the risk on a user-level.

vt_maverick
10/01/2010, 11:05 AM
I am serious. I see no difference.

Risk = Impact X Probability. I submit to you that there is a much higher probability that a corporate level mistake is made than that a hacker successfully breaks into a secure database. You could argue that the impact of the hacker is more significant, although that assumes that the accidentally-lost data doesn't end up in criminal hands.

Look, I'm not saying that you should put your SSN on your business cards, obviously individual responsibility is important. I'm just saying that even if you are responsible you aren't necessarily making yourself significantly more safe.

Stephen Biko
10/01/2010, 04:14 PM
While there are a lot of different scenarios each with varying degrees of risk - both the hacking and the sloppy employee are examples of one-offs. Systemic problems are wholesale "legal" distribution of that data - take a look at pipl.com as an example of what you can get for free. Now consider what someone with a grudge whose willing to put up a few bucks can get a hold of. Or what any number of amoral profit-seeking corporations may decide to do with all of that extremely detailed personal data people have volunteered about themselves via surveys.

PS - I'm not in pipl - not because I've asked to have my data removed, just because I take care to avoid handing it out to people who don't really need it.

JHarris1385
10/02/2010, 12:12 AM
Pipl=terrible. Zero matches for I.

S.Biko - did you not get my lost cause statement? You have exerted so much effort and received zero gain. It really makes zero sense. This is a thread created to talk about online surveys, not how uptight someone is about being watched/traced/etc/etc/etc. The majority of your posts are near meaningless nor about a VX problem/question/suggestion or anything. I am not going to take the amount of time you have utilized to type and explain my reasonings as it is not worth it. However I will say we all have a VehiCROSS and we like/love them so get off your high chair, take off your bib and drop your schematic approach trying to convert us to think the way you do. Like I said perfect wife swap potential. Your family swapped with the exact opposite, one who enters sweepstakes, uses their computers at home or uses wi fi in non secure areas, shops with loyalty programs, gives their email out to their benefit, drops their business card in the free lunch bowl, does not pay with cash...and so on.

Stephen Biko
10/02/2010, 01:46 AM
S.Biko - did you not get my lost cause statement?
Yeah, I also got your "I am out" statement.

The majority of your posts are near meaningless nor about a VX problem/question/suggestion or anything.
I'm sorry, did I just read that right? Are you complaining about non-VX related discussion in the forum titled "Anything Non-VX Related?"

Since three of your last four posts in this thread were hardly more than attempts to personally insult me - how about you try cutting back on that antisocial behaviour?

vt_maverick
10/02/2010, 07:20 AM
Aha! Here's the problem! He's a bloody Brit!

...behaviour...

J/k. :)