PDA

View Full Version : VX joe isuzu ad just seen by some

Greasemonkey
09/03/2010, 02:48 PM
Guys the VX isuzu forum in the uk
ITOCUK .co.uk which is the isuzu trooper owners club UK has just had this post
http://www.itocuk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21610&highlight=
which is the joe isuzu ad for the vx
i have tried to explain the he was actually holding back the VX to make the ad look good but they don't beleive me
a bit of back up here if you wouldn't mind as none of them have ever driven a VX in anger
cheers
Steve
PS sorry i'm not posting much but i have been promoted to Transport Manager and i am soooooo busy sorting out my office i can;r even speel right
cheers
Steve

FuddyMucker
09/04/2010, 03:51 AM
Congratulations on your promotion Greasemonkey and thanks for the Video, just put it in my Ebay listing.
Just registering with that forum so I can post to back you up ;)

Scott Larson
09/04/2010, 04:31 PM
Congrats on the promo Steve! You are so correct in that the VX is capable of so much more, he was indeed holding back on the reins. Don't feel bad about not posting more, I don't post much and I'm not nearly as busy as you. Now, get back to work!! Oh, and if ya don't hear much from this side of the pond, it's Labor Day weekend. Cheers...

FlyingV77
09/05/2010, 04:54 AM
if he were in a Proton, he could have smoked him in reverse.

Mile High VX
09/05/2010, 08:00 AM
Congratulations on the promotion Steve. Well deserved I'm sure...:yesb:

Triathlete
09/05/2010, 03:25 PM
Steve, something is amiss over on that side of the pond. As you go higher in the work force you are supposed to do less work!:bwgy:

Woodsman
09/08/2010, 09:40 AM
Just caught up with this this post too. Query- is management really classed as work? Well done!! And I really enjoyed the video. Sand rivers do slow you down a little though.

Mike

Knivx
09/08/2010, 07:17 PM
Is that Joe Isuzu for sure? I was under the understanding that he didn't come back to 'zu adverts till the axiom in 02 or something. Plus he looks too young and doesn't quite sound like him. To me anyways. Great ad though, I remember seeing it on Tv when the vx came out.

Congrats on the promotion though!:_beer:

deermagnet
09/08/2010, 07:34 PM
The guy in that ad is Wade Williams, a well known actor. The original Joe Isuzu, David Leisure, was photographed by Todd with his HeadBlade VX a while back.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/2/DSC00520.JPG

Mark

RickOKC
09/08/2010, 07:53 PM
OK... that photo is just 4,000 lbs of AWESOME!