PDA

View Full Version : Odd Thing

VXR
08/21/2010, 02:49 PM
OK so this may be a new one. Someone left two store-developed (date and other # codes printed on the back) photos of my VX under the windshield wiper. One shot from the back and one from the side. No note just the two pics.:confused:

Marlin
08/21/2010, 02:52 PM
OK so this may be a new one. Someone left two store-developed (date and other # codes printed on the back) photos of my VX under the windshield wiper. One shot from the back and one from the side. No note just the two pics.:confused:

Ummm, stalker, or just someone who thought maybe you didn't have enough pics of your truck already:)

Bob Barker
08/21/2010, 03:42 PM
Awesome! You have a stalker!

Mile High VX
08/21/2010, 05:05 PM
Sounds like your VX has been cheatin' on ya'!

Marlin
08/21/2010, 05:24 PM
Sounds like your VX has been cheatin' on ya'!

Thats not as funny as you think, a guy on my last ship (USS Ronald Reagan) thought it was weird that he was putting gas in his truck like every three days. One morning, he asked his wife to move his truck and she said it wasn't there!!! He went outside a few minutes later and there it was, in plain sight in their apartment parking spot. He went to the truck, and it was still warm?! Called the cops, turns out, another guy in the complex had a key to their apartment, would open their door at night, take his keys and drive his truck to work. He was usually home before my friend left, so he never noticed. That is one creepy thought, could have ended much worse, the "thief" admitted it, saying he was only borrowing it, and offered to pay for gas...lol. That is a reason you ahve to have a dog, no one can get in my driveway, lot less my house. Now all I need is to get Justin (Zeus) to let me borrow Menace to give the appearance of the vicious watch dog. (my dogs are both around 45lbs, but a dobie can work on reputation alone) So beware, maybe your VX really is cheating on you or being date raped.

vt_maverick
08/21/2010, 08:12 PM
Maybe someone knows what you did last summer?

VXR
08/22/2010, 04:11 AM
Maybe someone knows what you did last summer?

LOL:yesb:

Awesome! You have a stalker!

does that mean I have finally made it:_thinking

Bob Barker
08/22/2010, 05:07 AM
Yeah, once you aquire your own personal stalker you know things are going your way! Better buy a lotto ticket right away!

Luna X
08/22/2010, 06:26 AM
hope thay aren't setting up a kidnapping of your VX...

Ldub
08/22/2010, 07:09 AM

No doubt you're being stalked by either an NFL ref with rabies, or a rabid Pittsburgh fan...:yesgray:

I'd keep my eyes open...:uhohgray:

VXR
08/22/2010, 03:48 PM
No doubt you're being stalked by either an NFL ref with rabies, or a rabid Pittsburgh fan...

an NFL ref…

not likely as one has already come clean and admitted his crimes in XL:yesb:

but a pit fan…

well I wouldn't put anything past one of them:laughb:

circmand
08/23/2010, 08:38 AM
an NFL ref…

not likely as one has already come clean and admitted his crimes in XL:yesb:

but a pit fan…

well I wouldn't put anything past one of them:laughb:

my activities for the date and time in question

nfpgasmask