PDA

View Full Version : Some pics from my trip last week.

nfpgasmask
08/10/2010, 10:16 AM
Got my Aussie locker installed in the rear. Wow. What an immense difference!!

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=42921

Bart

vt_maverick
08/10/2010, 10:22 AM
Great pics, makes me miss traveling out west. Something about the terrain makes pictures turn out incredible.

Viatcheslav
08/10/2010, 10:24 AM
Cool pics, man!!!
I liked it!!!

tom4bren
08/10/2010, 11:47 AM
Nice pix Bart.

That bunny looks really pissed off - What did you do to him ... introduce him to Zeus?

Scott Harness
08/10/2010, 12:10 PM
I need to move out west...come on lotto:bwgy:

ZEUS
08/10/2010, 12:32 PM
Nice pix Bart.

That bunny looks really pissed off - What did you do to him ... introduce him to Zeus?There he is!!! :yesgray: When I saw that bunny pic I started thinking about Watership Down! Ol Skool stuff!

Right on Bart. So what are your thoughts on a front locker now that you have the rear installed? Any need for what you're doin? As always, great pics!

nfpgasmask
08/10/2010, 12:59 PM
There he is!!! :yesgray: When I saw that bunny pic I started thinking about Watership Down! Ol Skool stuff!

Great movie, depressing, but great. I like Plague Dogs too, but it is also pretty gut wrenching.

Right on Bart. So what are your thoughts on a front locker now that you have the rear installed? Any need for what you're doin? As always, great pics!

My friend was telling me that I'm an idiot for not locking up the front as well. Honestly, I didn't have ANY trouble doing what I was doing out there. I still want to be able to drive the Trooper on the street without loosing any more "drivability". The rear locker bangs pretty good on tight turns, especially when you are giving gas. The worst is getting in and out of parking spots, you can really hear AND feel the locker banging. Otherwise, I'm just learning to coast around turns to ease back some of the ratcheting.

At this point, I do not think I need a front locker. Would it help? Of course. I would probably never have to worry about mud holes and deep snow, etc. But for now I am good to go. :thumbup:

:) Bart

ZEUS
08/10/2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, that's what I figured - a bit overkill for your usage. Cheerio!

CrnCnn
08/12/2010, 03:49 PM
I really miss NV....

VX KAT
08/12/2010, 03:53 PM
I really miss NV....
Wow! Hi Clint! Was just wonderin' about you the other day. Haven't seen you around here much since ya moved.
Sorry....t/j...:hj: (just a tiny one...)

CrnCnn
08/12/2010, 03:58 PM
Wow! Hi Clint! Was just wonderin' about you the other day. Haven't seen you around here much since ya moved.
Sorry....t/j...:hj: (just a tiny one...)

life is crazy here since moving back... lots of adjustments.

nfpgasmask
08/12/2010, 04:15 PM
I really miss NV....

Yeah, but you have southern AZ! I've seen some REALLY gorgeous pics from AZ during the monsoons...

Bart

crotchrocket
08/13/2010, 05:02 AM
Fantastic Pics Bart, the Trooper looks in its element!!! Very jelous!!

CrnCnn
08/13/2010, 06:38 AM
Yeah, but you have southern AZ! I've seen some REALLY gorgeous pics from AZ during the monsoons...

Bart

Yeah, we have been out hiking and there are some great possibilities for pics. Lots of snakes for sure. I naturally forget my camera tho. Nice pics BTW. Many regrets in not goin to those mountains.