PDA

View Full Version : Back in PA

USMCvxOFFROAD
08/03/2010, 06:18 AM
Well the old girl made it coast to coast with no major problems just an oil change and filter in Craig, co then time to visit with family and then packed up and drove I-80 to the Penna Turnpike and rolled in to good old LANCASTER co. turned over to 121,000 as i pulled into the driveway. Oh and I pull a U-haul trailer the whole way. only took 14 stops for fuel coast to coast.

JAMAS
08/03/2010, 06:20 AM
Well the old girl made it coast to coast with no major problems just an oil change and filter in Craig, co then time to visit with family and then packed up and drove I-80 to the Penna Turnpike and rolled in to good old LANCASTER co. turned over to 121,000 as i pulled into the driveway. Oh and I pull a U-haul trailer the whole way. only took 14 stops for fuel coast to coast.

Nice work. Glad there were no incidences.

What size Uhaul trailer did you tow?

deermagnet
08/03/2010, 06:43 AM
Welcome back. It's good to have you back where you belong. PA is the greatest place on earth. I love it and I'll never leave here. I'm up in Lackawanna County. Don't make the same mistake again. Stay here in PA. :yesy:

Mark Griffin

etlsport
08/03/2010, 06:52 AM
congrats on the safe trip! I'm not too far from lancaster county if you are ever looking to meet up.. there is a Sonic out there, would be kind of fun to roll 5-6 VXs in there, usually its full of volkswagen punks!

rowhard
08/03/2010, 06:54 AM
PA is the greatest place on earth.Mark Griffin

then you have never seen Washington:grino::grino:

circmand
08/03/2010, 07:27 AM
then you have never seen Washington:grino::grino:

I miss PA but the job situation is tenuous. Every time I find a job back there it gets eliminated. I hail originally from Johnstown and most of the family is living in Indiana.PA

USMCvxOFFROAD
08/05/2010, 06:57 PM
I got a job driving tow truck and i keep seeing a silver VX up around hamburg, pa around cabela's.

etlsport
08/05/2010, 07:10 PM
yea ive seen that one a few times, it parks right off of 78 up there iirc.. been seeing it everytime im in that area for 2-3 years now