PDA

View Full Version : road rage?

FlyingV77
07/23/2010, 11:33 PM
there was a yellow xterra messing with me on hw75 this morring. i slowed down so did they, i sped up they matched. i couldnt figure out why. then i noticed that 2 of the passangers were taking pics of my proton. and to make it even better the driver was realy cute.

navistar
07/24/2010, 05:04 AM
It happens to me all the time with my VX. Get used to it. The cute part is a bonus though. I've taken pictures of people taking pictures.:bwgy:

Gussie2000
07/24/2010, 06:12 AM
Weeks ago i was heading to long island on the I 495 for soccer trainning that saturday morning.

While on the expressway driving around 55 mph i noticed this guy in his late 50's in an 2010 yellow ferrari spider flashing his head lights few times after me.

So following i switch lanes thinking the guy wanted the lane for its own just to realized that the guy was flashing to me very excited,rolled down his window & ask me where can he find one for his son.

I provide him with few tips & of course did my duty by refering our vehicross website.

It's amazing how much attention this little buggy can draw every where,any where all the time. :)

Bob Barker
07/24/2010, 06:37 AM
I've gotten a few WTF looks from the hillbillies and redneck's that stomp around the countryside in their lifted pick'em-up trucks and glasspacks.

RamAirZ
07/24/2010, 10:06 AM
lol I get asked about my VX all the time, get people speeding up to just stare, what's funny is they don't even notice me (the driver lol) at first and then they look up to see me looking back and I just wave. I've been asked what year it is, what it is, where can they find one, etc all in traffic, and forget stopping at a gas station and hoping not to talk to anyone. It got worse when I lifted it. I did catch a teenage girl calling it ugly though the other day, she didn't know it was mine. When I pointed it out she got super embarrassed lol, then said "well it's just weird looking"

rowhard
07/24/2010, 12:42 PM
lol I get asked about my VX all the time, get people speeding up to just stare,

same here, I often travel in the right hand lane of I-5 at 59 mph and watch the people driving by, Sandy and get a kick out of it and them:bwgy:

Triathlete
07/24/2010, 12:47 PM
and to make it even better the driver was realy cute.

Since no one asked the most important question of all I guess
I will....

Did you get a phone number?:bwgy:

Bob Barker
07/24/2010, 06:56 PM
Ah yes, digits or ban!