PDA

View Full Version : lowbudget movie I was in

don moore
07/20/2010, 09:16 PM
hey gang I was in a low budget movie and I talked them into using my Vehicross for a little scene..my part is the security guard ..lol
some F bomb words are in it
..it was fun to be it ...
http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/2aa2e9608f262414b4ab/

soon the bigger movie Im in will be out soon..
it shows the Vehicross more..

WormGod
07/22/2010, 07:11 AM
Don, are they just using you for your VX? C'mon, you can tell us.

(sry, didn't watch it.... after the 1st 3 minutes or so of acting and dialogue, I just couldn't take anymore :p )

circmand
07/22/2010, 07:38 AM
Don, are they just using you for your VX? C'mon, you can tell us.

(sry, didn't watch it.... after the 1st 3 minutes or so of acting and dialogue, I just couldn't take anymore :p )

After the first 3-5 minutes waiting for it to download I gave up

VX KAT
07/22/2010, 05:19 PM
After the first 3-5 minutes waiting for it to download I gave up

circman yer juz goin' haf to give up that dial up and spring for DSL or fiber or cable!:p

I watched it until I saw the VX. OK, with a little fast forward action. Don's big shoot 'em up is around 24 mins or so into it. The 2 guys are on the roof, and the dude with the dreadlocks takes the small case from the other guy....then the female starts pointing a gun at them....it's right after that point.

How'd ya do that smack head on cement move without hurting yourself much Don?

Ldub
07/22/2010, 07:57 PM
circman yer juz goin' haf to give up that dial up and spring for DSL or fiber or cable!:p

I watched it until I saw the VX. OK, with a little fast forward action. Don's big shoot 'em up is around 24 mins or so into it. The 2 guys are on the roof, and the dude with the dreadlocks takes the small case from the other guy....then the female starts pointing a gun at them....it's right after that point.

How'd ya do that smack head on cement move without hurting yourself much Don?

Suzie...haven't you ever noticed...:_thinking

If it ain't something negative = C-man-d don't post...:_confused

Bob Barker
07/22/2010, 08:33 PM
I tried to find the VX in the film but couldn't and gave up (probably a bit to soon, but oh well)...

circmand
07/22/2010, 11:14 PM
Suzie...haven't you ever noticed...:_thinking

If it ain't something negative = C-man-d don't post...:_confused

With that Avatar and I am the negative one???????????

Ldub
07/23/2010, 05:32 AM
With that Avatar and I am the negative one???????????

Being a top flight news man, you should know that content always counts for more than images...:smilewink

circmand
07/23/2010, 08:12 AM
Being a top flight news man, you should know that content always counts for more than images...:smilewink

I simply make sure that 10s of thousands of people get their newspaper delivered where they want every day

And that they pay for it

don moore
07/27/2010, 11:38 AM
there is another show coming out soon with more of my VX in it ....its called Transcend
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Transcend/210812942925.