PDA

View Full Version : Free Car Wash

crotchrocket
07/06/2010, 01:28 PM
I just drove into the Westfield shopping centre to pick up a few bits for our holiday and the guy at the car wash came over after i had parked and said

"this might seem a strange question, but can i wash your car for free? as long as i can take some before and after photos"

HELL YEAH i said ! :D :D

I was really suprised as the VX was COVERED in French mud from the weekend, and i MEAN covered!! but i guess its good photos for his website and i get a free wash

What a result, a free carwash and valet inside and out worth 60 quid, about $90 i guess :D

Triathlete
07/06/2010, 03:21 PM
Pics or it never happened!:bwgy:

...Or at least a link to the car wash site so we can see it all shiney!:yesy:

Ldub
07/06/2010, 10:25 PM
:thumbup:.:dan_ban:.:dance:.:dan_ban:.:thumbup:

It's a great feelin' to be in the right place/right time now & again...:yesgray:

RallyDude
07/07/2010, 12:25 AM
Wow what a great deal. The only downside is that he didn't wait a few more days to talk to you. It'd be nice to wear that French cave mud trophy for a little while longer. so there are photos, it's just in a French cave thread. If he got your ride clean in one pass through the car wash, I'm guessing you'll be visiting that car wash again.

crotchrocket
07/07/2010, 05:24 AM
Yep, it was a hand car wash :D no pics today but this was it yesterday :D

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j31/crotchrocket3000/Cinq%20Pilliers/100_6139.jpg