PDA

View Full Version : A short story of where my VX has taken me.

CoastieCosta567
06/30/2010, 03:02 PM
Veronica(aka my VX) has and will always be my Fav... ride i have ever had or will have, She has been from the East Coast all the way to the West Coast, to the Gulf Coast and back to the East Coast, seen up to 30 states, been in deserts, cliffy beaches, red wood forests, and snow of the West. To the Rockies of the Mid's. To the flat and dry lands, salty beaches of the Texas Gulf. To also the swampy, mountainy, clear water and sunny skies of the East and Florida. She has taken me and my wife around the U.S.A safely from point A to piont B and back. Given me some headachs alone the way but still running like a champ with the same Engine and Tranny with 150,000 miles on it. She is a great gal and I will never give her up. Maybe she will take me on a trip to the North 1 day, but deff... will go south with me to conitnue a new Adventure with me and my wife....... I LOVE MY VX.

A short stroy of my live life with my Veronica. :bwgy:

Triathlete
06/30/2010, 07:36 PM
Glad to see you dropping by again...now get those pics up already!:bwgy:

Chopper
07/01/2010, 06:41 AM
Does anyone still doubt my scary skills of prognostication? If I could only learn to direct it :bwgy:

Chopper
07/01/2010, 06:42 AM
I was JUST asking about you, son.....How you doing there Costa?

Ldub
07/01/2010, 07:14 AM
Does anyone still doubt my scary skills of prognostication? If I could only learn to direct it :bwgy:

LOL...Chopper-damus...:yesgray:

tom4bren
07/01/2010, 08:18 AM
This is a test of the prognostication abilities of Chopper-damus:

Where is Handito?

vt_maverick
07/01/2010, 11:15 AM
Veronica(aka my VX) has and will always be my Fav... ride i have ever had or will have, She has been from the East Coast all the way to the West Coast, to the Gulf Coast and back to the East Coast, seen up to 30 states, been in deserts, cliffy beaches, red wood forests, and snow of the West. To the Rockies of the Mid's. To the flat and dry lands, salty beaches of the Texas Gulf. To also the swampy, mountainy, clear water and sunny skies of the East and Florida. She has taken me and my wife around the U.S.A safely from point A to piont B and back. Given me some headachs alone the way but still running like a champ with the same Engine and Tranny with 150,000 miles on it. She is a great gal and I will never give her up. Maybe she will take me on a trip to the North 1 day, but deff... will go south with me to conitnue a new Adventure with me and my wife....... I LOVE MY VX.

A short stroy of my live life with my Veronica. :bwgy:

I'm sorry to have to post this, but this is what I was hearing in my head as I was reading your post:

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America!
God shed his grace on thee
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

:D

Chopper
07/01/2010, 06:37 PM
This is a test of the prognostication abilities of Chopper-damus:

Where is Handito?

Indonesia....you'll find him on twitter and facebook. Dony Handito :bwgy:

Chopper
07/01/2010, 06:44 PM
That's "Chopper-dumbass" ...thank you

Ldub
07/01/2010, 06:46 PM
Indonesia....you'll find him on twitter and facebook. Dony Handito :bwgy:

That's "Chopper-dumbass" ...thank you

:laughing:...:laughing:...:yesgray:...:laughing:.. .:laughing:

CoastieCosta567
07/02/2010, 05:54 AM
i have been doing good. just moving on with live and trying to make the best of it. But hey I'm going to school, so i can learn how to write better and be "emigicated", :winko: . Now I'm back to Florida, raining a lot here. I love it. now i need to find some sweet trails and muddy roads. Is there many VX'ers here that live in Florida?

Ldub
07/02/2010, 07:05 AM
But hey I'm going to school, so i can learn how to write better and be "emigicated", :winko: .

I thought I noticed an improvement in your posts...:yesgray:

Well Done Coastie, I have great admiration & respect for those who are motivated to improve & continue to learn...:thumbup:...:yes:

CoastieCosta567
07/02/2010, 02:49 PM
:), thanks Ldub.

Chopper
07/02/2010, 03:29 PM
Now that you're 30 miles away, there's no excuse:bgwo: At this particular moment....0177 is in the garage with most of the front off, standing in a green pool with red blobs floating in it.....as I ponder whether it's worth digging all the way in to change an unbroken thermostat....ooofffah! I have every tool known to western man there Coastie when you need to wrench on something let me know ***386-627-5687****

CoastieCosta567
07/04/2010, 02:05 PM
defiantly bro, sure will do. Thanx for the future invite.

Moncha
07/06/2010, 08:32 PM
I love stories like this.. A show of the true devotion between the VX and its owner(s). Glad to see you are doing well friend, come to Colorado some day. Or of course, Vice Versa.

nfpgasmask
07/08/2010, 01:12 PM
This is one awesome thread I somehow missed. Both Coastie AND Chopper in here posting. Hi guys! :thumbup:

Bart

Bob Barker
07/09/2010, 08:00 AM
There's a few VX's here in FL. One in Pensacola and I'm getting one either this weekend or next (depending on when I want to drive for 12 hours) and I live in Central FL. I remember seeing a sweet looking VX in Miami about a month ago when I first started looking for one to purchase. I think it was a Proton... What part of FL are you in?

CoastieCosta567
07/16/2010, 11:32 PM
Hello

This is one awesome thread I somehow missed. Both Coastie AND Chopper in here posting. Hi guys! :thumbup:

Bart

CoastieCosta567
07/16/2010, 11:36 PM
Going to live in new smyrna beach, but At the moment in Port Orange. I saw u are from Lake Mary, I graduated high school in Lake Mary back in 2003. My parents still live around that area, in Casselberry now.

There's a few VX's here in FL. One in Pensacola and I'm getting one either this weekend or next (depending on when I want to drive for 12 hours) and I live in Central FL. I remember seeing a sweet looking VX in Miami about a month ago when I first started looking for one to purchase. I think it was a Proton... What part of FL are you in?

JHarris1385
07/17/2010, 07:52 AM
Post pictures of your scoop.