PDA

View Full Version : Important News!!

Anita
06/29/2010, 09:42 PM
You all know how I wax poetic when it comes to my Isuzu mechanic. Ten years with Mike at Sierra Autocars dealership and I have not one complaint. They have treated me very well through the years and my excellent running truck is proof of it.

Today I had the fanbelt replaced and learned some potential great news that may serve southern cali VX owners. My service rep Joanna told me that they have a relationship with ISUZU where under a "goodwill" program Isuzu is willing to share the cost of past-warranty carparts. Example: Isuzu is willing to go 50-50 (or other percentage) on an engine or tranny (and other items) when it is repaired there. I dont know if all service dealers can participate or even if they know about it. Don’t know the criteria. I just know that my dealer has done several of these goodwill repairs.

I told Joanna that I was going to post this information and that interested people may give her a call. She is braced…

Sierra Autocars, Monrovia Calif
(626) 932-5675
Service Rep: Joanna
Isuzu Master Mechanic: Mike

pbkid
06/29/2010, 11:59 PM
wow, that would of been great to know about 2 years ago when i had to take out a 6k loan to keep my baby running :(