PDA

View Full Version : Met Biju today...

Mile High VX
06/04/2010, 12:33 PM
He said to tell the Fam hello and he misses you...:)

He gave me a OEM bra for the front of my VX and I'll be making a site donation in short order for that. It's only the bottom portion so if anyone has the hood portion they would like to be rid of them I'm in the market.

What a great guy Biju is. He looked over his old gal and we talked about the mods and his trips to Moab. He sat in the drives seat and the obsession came back with lightning speed. He just may be on the road to getting back in...:yesy:

He still has the Huskies (and they are beautiful) and his Axoim. He said he might try and hang out with us more on the Forum. Maybe the CO group can kidnap him to Moab next year. He said he's open to a CO get together this summer so we'll see if we can make that happen.

It was a good day!

ZEUS
06/04/2010, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the update - good to hear he's still kickin! Now bring his happy a** back here!

biju
06/04/2010, 09:11 PM
Was great to meet you too, Earl! Thanks for letting me sit in your VX and admire... she's a beaut! It was really nice to reminisce and talk shop!

As for being, "...on the road to getting back in"..? Well, I'd be lying if I said I *wasn't* lurking and keeping an eye on certain low milage VXs for sale recently/currently. But I find myself doing that a lot since adopting out the Proton. heh. If it's meant to be... If it's meant to be... If it's meant to be...

If you gather with other VX'ers in/around CO drop me an email..! I'd love to join. That is... as long as you don't mind a Bavarian car being an honorary VX for a day. ;)

Miss you all. Be well.

-beej.

VX crazy
06/04/2010, 09:59 PM
Bij....we miss you!!

Triathlete
06/06/2010, 10:04 AM
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!:bwgy: