PDA

View Full Version : Farewell ZEUS...

ZEUS
06/02/2010, 03:44 PM
I witnessed a bitter sweet scene last evening as my Japanese friend left my house with a subtle groan. Zeus has seemingly retired from trail duty to live out the next few years on pavement only. Hopefully, I'll be allowed to visit here and there and maybe even get my hands dirty once more.

Goodbye my friend, I will miss you...

RamAirZ
06/02/2010, 03:57 PM
:*(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c

MSHardeman
06/02/2010, 04:24 PM
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO....
Say it isn't so Justin. :_crying:
I'm sorry that you had to let Zeus go.....just try and remember the good times that you had together. Stay strong....time heals all wounds.

JoFotoz
06/02/2010, 04:28 PM
Well Justin...

There's always a co-driver seat with me...

...we have after all lost our Tip Over virginity together , with the "Whore"...:_steering

jo

Mile High VX
06/02/2010, 05:47 PM
Sorry you had to let her go Justin.

Hang around and keep us all amused. Plus we want to hear about your new adventures with the one you've been cheating with...:yesgray::yesy::yeso::yesb:

Moncha
06/02/2010, 06:26 PM
You miserable slut! J/K! You KNOW you don't have to go anywhere, you will always be family mister. I love your humor and wit and you are too valuable to leave. Stick around.

Triathlete
06/02/2010, 06:45 PM
This ones for the ZEUSSTER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYcsMiB2UM):bwgy:

Riff Raff
06/02/2010, 07:20 PM
You miserable slut! J/K! You KNOW you don't have to go anywhere, you will always be family mister. I love your humor and wit and you are too valuable to leave. Stick around.

x2. Truer words have never been spoke. PLEASE stick around Justin!!!:yeso:

tomdietrying
06/02/2010, 07:23 PM
Justin,
I'm going to miss you...............Moab wasn't the same without you and Zeus.:noo:
Peace.
Tom

djmdma02
06/03/2010, 06:10 AM
I'll take good care of her, and feel free to feel her up up anytime (and I will probably pay you for it too)! I learned a long time ago to take the wisdom of others and build upon it.

She will live out the rest of her days in relative comfort... in pavement that is. :)

Dumke
06/03/2010, 06:20 AM
Welcome to the fam :)
and HAHAHA "feel her up" .. good one :D

And Justin this doesnt get you out of Moab duty either... next year show up earlier lol...

Riff Raff
06/03/2010, 06:44 AM
I'll take good care of her, and feel free to feel her up up anytime (and I will probably pay you for it too)! I learned a long time ago to take the wisdom of others and build upon it.

She will live out the rest of her days in relative comfort... in pavement that is. :)

Just like in a Track-n-Field relay running event-- the "Batan" is officially passed to the new recepient.

Welcome new member!!!:bgwb:

don moore
06/03/2010, 07:10 AM
grrrrrr.. good luck

tom4bren
06/03/2010, 08:04 AM
I'm speechless.

With Zeus gone, who's gonna drop lightning bolts down my shorts from time to time ... I was actually starting to like it.:)

MSHardeman
06/03/2010, 08:06 AM
djmdma02, watch out!! I think Justin was a well adjusted member of society before he got the VX...... and look what happened to him.:dan_ban: Even if you don't do any off roadin' you'll still need to make it out to Moab just to hang out.

Justin, I'm sure you'll be around and I look forward to what The Box turns into.

ZEUS
06/03/2010, 08:12 AM
Thanks ALL! :o
NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO....
Say it isn't so Justin. :_crying:
I'm sorry that you had to let Zeus go.....just try and remember the good times that you had together. Stay strong....time heals all wounds.I hope time heals all wounds because when I walk outside and see no VX there it feels like someone is turning the knife. After it hummed away I moped around the house feeling lost and like I was looking for something.

Well Justin...

There's always a co-driver seat with me...

...we have after all lost our Tip Over virginity together , with the "Whore"...:_steering

joHAHAHA! Yes we did. I really enjoyed the conversations we got to have while I was in that co-driver's seat. Still, next year I hope to have my butt planted in my own driver's seat again. :yeso:

Sorry you had to let her go Justin.

Hang around and keep us all amused. Plus we want to hear about your new adventures with the one you've been cheating with...:yesgray::yesy::yeso::yesb:Amused and irritated - I cover the bases! :smilewink Let us know the next time you are in town and I'll drive something besides a VX for you to check out and then the time after next you come down, I'll probably drive yet another something for you to check out! :yesy:

You miserable slut! J/K! You KNOW you don't have to go anywhere, you will always be family mister. I love your humor and wit and you are too valuable to leave. Stick around.Scott, it warms my rotting heart to hear you say that. :o I'll be sticking around for the friends and fam, fo sho... however, I also have a feeling the next couple years are going to reveal some of the craziest VX modifications ever. Plus I still think I'll be behind the wheel of a VX again one day...

This ones for the ZEUSSTER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwYcsMiB2UM):bwgy:HAHA! You bastard, I'll be singing that all day long now!
Get on that SAS, fellow procrastinator! ;)

She will live out the rest of her days in relative comfort... in pavement that is. :)Well Ernest, you heartbreaker you... if you hadn't contacted me, I might not have even worked up the nerve to sell the Zeus. If you ever decide to sell it, look me up first, ok? I have never and would have never imagined how many friends a car can introduce you to but a VX links you to some of the coolest people all around the world.

Like my neighbor (and Menace's babysitter) told me recently, "How can you sell that thing? Seeing that in front of your house is like seeing your personality on display. You're not going to feel right; you're going to feel incomplete..." He's right. Now... wanna buy a big Jeep?! :bgwo:

kodiak
06/03/2010, 09:01 AM
It's all my fault! Stupid!:_brickwalStupid!:_brickwal Stupid!:_brickwal

Welcome to the family djmdma02 you have a large c***ring to fill.;)

Ldub
06/03/2010, 09:43 AM
you have a large c***ring to fill.;)

Ain't it the truth...

Sorry to see you sell Bro, but I'm VERY glad you'll still be hangin' out around here...:yesgray:

:dan_ban:...:dan_ban:...:dan_ban:...:dan_ban:... :dan_ban:...:dan_ban:...:dan_ban:...:dan_ban:

ZEUS
06/03/2010, 09:48 AM
I'm speechless.

With Zeus gone, who's gonna drop lightning bolts down my shorts from time to time ... I was actually starting to like it.:)You would you sicko! I may have lost my lightning bolt but I still have some spark left! Just for you... and circ... and Marlin... and Riff... and Jack... and Dub... and Handee... hey where the H is that guy? :(

djmdma02, watch out!! I think Justin was a well adjusted member of society before he got the VX...... and look what happened to him.:dan_ban: Even if you don't do any off roadin' you'll still need to make it out to Moab just to hang out.

Justin, I'm sure you'll be around and I look forward to what The Box turns into.LOL actually I was LOTCR before I got a VX so I dunno about that... :smilewink

It's all my fault! Stupid!:_brickwalStupid!:_brickwal Stupid!:_brickwal

Welcome to the family djmdma02 you have a large c***ring to fill.;)BUWAHAHAHA! You're killin me smalls!

nfpgasmask
06/03/2010, 10:22 AM
;puke2;

:) Bart

Dumke
06/03/2010, 10:43 AM
I do have a request Justin if you please.. next year will you promise to wheel or ride passanger in the nanner suit??

Would steal the idea but wasnt my orginally and wouldnt be as funny..

I can see it now. :dan_ban: :driver: (we need a nanner driving icon)

ZEUS
06/03/2010, 11:24 AM
A blazed banana in a Blazer - CLASSIC! :D We'll see what a year brings...

Triathlete
06/03/2010, 01:51 PM

One trip to Moab will very likely change that!:bwgy: Its a disease.:yesy:

Grif
06/03/2010, 08:05 PM
Hate to see any VX lose a respected owner.

Hopefully VX.info wont lose a respected member.

djmdma02
06/03/2010, 09:23 PM
Well Ernest, you heartbreaker you... if you hadn't contacted me, I might not have even worked up the nerve to sell the Zeus. If you ever decide to sell it, look me up first, ok? I have never and would have never imagined how many friends a car can introduce you to but a VX links you to some of the coolest people all around the world.

Well, keep my number and look me up next year before Moab. By then I will know if I am a lifer, if not, she may just yet become yours again. :) I do look forward to meeting the crowd as the MR2 scene just became so... well... "douchy". Just so you know, no matter the outcome, she will be taken care of. Though now she is missing a rack (I plan to hold onto it until I am sure I am a lifer), no check engine light, windows "more" fixed, and that engine bay fire suppressant cladding GONE, she is still the same at heart.

ZEUS
06/04/2010, 07:12 AM
Those darn VX windows - I got them a little better off but far from adequate. If you notice the motors getting weaker or if one burns up, I got a trick. The last time I messed with the windirs I replaced the brushes in the passenger motor with some from Ace Hardware. You don't have to replace the whole regulator assembly or even the motor cuz usually it's just the brushes that go out - $10 or so!