PDA

View Full Version : Xenon ligh bulbs and magnaflow muffler, please help !!!

valenki
08/22/2003, 01:06 PM
Have anyone tried "Euro Dezign" xenon light bulbs for their VX, there are some for sale on E-bay they promise a lifetime worranty, what do you guys think?

and

has anyone tried magnaflow mufflers? Where they a good replacement of original? Any thoughts? I appreciate everyones input. Thanks

Moncha
08/22/2003, 01:17 PM
Ok, who's lifetime???

Never fall for that.. It depends what you light to see.. Yellow light or white light. I prefer the whiter light.
Do some comparison shopping before putting that bid it may not be a deal.

The muffler, I can't speak for the muffler.. I KNOW that thw PV does what they say it does but I have no info on the Magna.

Yefim
08/22/2003, 04:15 PM
I have xenon lights from eBay... I like them, they are brighter and definately whiter. However, "Lifetime Warranty" is BS as Scott already mentioned. I had one set, one bulb died, I contacted the company they told me to ship it back to them and include a check for like $10 or so for "shipping and handling". All together it was pretty much the same as getting a new set of eBay which is what I did. By the way... when I contacted a seller about the "warranty" he said go deal with the company.

In any case, they are pretty cheap and my second set has been running fine so far, plus I now have one spare from the old set. One important thing - don't tocuh the bulb with your fingers or anything oily or it will die quickly. To be safe, even if you didn't touch it, clean it with some alchogol or something to remove any oil just in case.

SGT.BATGUANO
08/23/2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Yefim
alchogol

Alchogol ? :homer: ;party: :rotate: ;puke: :deady: