PDA

View Full Version : THIS TIME NEXT WEEK.....

JoFotoz
05/02/2010, 02:59 PM
Sitting on the "Stoop"..maybe with a Rum & Coke .....:_beer:

CAN'T WAIT..!!!

jo

Scott Harness
05/02/2010, 03:15 PM

CAN'T WAIT..!!!

jo

YES!!!!!!! see you there:clap::jump::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_b an::dan_ban:

VX crazy
05/02/2010, 03:20 PM
Wont be there til monday.....but I assume Jay and I and his brother will be somewhere in NM with a cold beverage LOL! YAYAYYYYY

pbkid
05/02/2010, 03:44 PM

CAN'T WAIT..!!!

jo
x2!!!! cant wait to see you and the rest of the fam at the stoop jo...

Ldub
05/02/2010, 08:41 PM

CAN'T WAIT..!!!

jo

YES!!!!!!! see you there:clap::jump::dan_ban::dan_ban::dan_ban: :dan_ban::dan_ban:

x2!!!! cant wait to see you and the rest of the fam at the stoop jo...

X3 !!!

If I could make one of these bigger, I would...:dance:.:dan_ban:.:dance:
See Y'all Mon afternoon!!!

Oh...& Jo...what's with this maybe crap???...:rotate:...:laughing:

VX KAT
05/02/2010, 10:41 PM
Especially looking forward to meeting the parts of the fam that I haven't yet, like you Jo, and Paul and a few others! See ya'll soon! :thumbup:

phines
05/02/2010, 11:04 PM
Especially looking forward to meeting the parts of the fam that I haven't yet, like you Jo, and Paul and a few others! See ya'll soon! :thumbup:

Same here! I think Jay is the only one going this year that I've already met. Can't wait!
________
ShaggMyPussy (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/ShaggMyPussy/)

Ldub
05/04/2010, 04:19 AM
Tomorrow @ midnight I start my last shift until I return from Moab...:dance:

To say this old horse is "a chomp'n at the bit" would be a HUGE understatement...:yesgray:

I've got a couple of days off before we leave, and I'm hoping for cooperative weather so that I can get the rest of the :_wrench: done.

We're goin-a MO-AB, We're goin-a MO-AB, We're goin-a MO-AB...:dan_ban:

I cain't hardly sit still no more...:yesgray:

crotchrocket
05/04/2010, 05:25 AM
Gonna be quiet around here !!!!! Have a good time guys!

Triathlete
05/04/2010, 09:36 AM
Gonna be quiet around here !!!!! Have a good time guys!

Na, we all have our laptops and electricity!:bwgy:

Ldub
05/04/2010, 09:57 AM

AND CAMERAS ! ! !...:yesgray:

Moncha
05/04/2010, 01:26 PM
Have fun guys! be safe!

Next year's gonna be different!

BigSwede
05/04/2010, 01:41 PM
My laptop is currently covered in blue jeans...what's so special about that? And I would never apply electricity to my laptop...that would sting for sure! :bgwb:

I swear I need to hire someone to take pictures of my rig in action...I never get very many unless I remember to hand my camera to someone...

Scott Harness
05/04/2010, 01:51 PM
I swear I need to hire someone to take pictures of my rig in action...I never get very many unless I remember to hand my camera to someone...

x2

Triathlete
05/04/2010, 01:54 PM
And I would never apply electricity to my laptop...that would sting for sure! :bgwb:

Is your laptop solar powered?:bwgy:

Ldub
05/04/2010, 11:14 PM
Is your laptop solar powered?:bwgy:

Not likely, but I'll betcha it gets sunburned real bad iffin' he wears them shorty shorts...:laughing:

Ldub
05/05/2010, 01:11 AM
Almost halfway through my last shift before GO TIME...:_steering:clap:.:dance:.:clap:

I am SO looking forward to seeing the Fam in Moab...:yesgray:

And SO gonna miss all those that aren't gonna be there...:(

Everyone travel safe!

Ldub
05/05/2010, 08:04 AM
I am, as of 0800, not doin' no more work until midnight on the 19th on May...:dance:

BigSwede
05/05/2010, 08:15 AM
I am envious and jealous...maybe you should leave for Moab on Friday to hang with those of us rolling into town on Sunday.

tomdietrying
05/05/2010, 09:12 AM
Good for you Larry! You deserve a break. See you in a few days!
Peace.
Tom

Ldub
05/05/2010, 09:13 AM
.maybe you should leave for Moab on Friday to hang with those of us rolling into town on Sunday.

Wish we could...just gots too much stuffs left ta doo...:yesgray:

RallyDude
05/05/2010, 10:49 AM
I too am jealous. When I first started my search for a VX about 2 months ago, and first started reading/posting on this site, soon one of the parameters for a vehicle was that it would be ready for ZuZoo. If I had another two weeks, it and I would be ready. So along with Moncha, next year (and all the subsequent years) is gonna be different.
You all have a great time, and the pictures and videos you post will be enjoyed by all those who can only attend via cyberspace.

JoFotoz
05/05/2010, 12:52 PM
Hey Swede...

I'll be at the Red Rock by mid afternoon Sunday...
..we can warm the stoop up Sunday cocktail hour!!

:_beer:

jo

I am envious and jealous...maybe you should leave for Moab on Friday to hang with those of us rolling into town on Sunday.

Scott Harness
05/05/2010, 12:57 PM
Hey Swede...

I'll be at the Red Rock by mid afternoon Sunday...
..we can warm the stoop up Sunday cocktail hour!!

:_beer:

jo

I'll be there on Sunday afternoon also! ahh the Stoop and cocktails:yeso:

BigSwede
05/05/2010, 01:15 PM
Sounds good guys... Greg and I will be there Sunday too, if all goes well.

orion
05/05/2010, 09:38 PM
All better go well, i need to get to my happy place!

BigSwede
05/06/2010, 01:43 PM
NWS Forecast:

Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Sunday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.

Monday: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71.

Monday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47.

Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 70.

Might not need as much sunscreen this year...

Scott Larson
05/06/2010, 06:10 PM
To all my fellow VXer's a headin' yonder out west, have a safe and happy trip, I'm jell as hell! Maybe next year...It would be cool to meet "The Family". Looking forward to seeing the pics. Cheers!

BigSwede
05/07/2010, 06:45 AM
To all my fellow VXer's a headin' yonder out west, have a safe and happy trip, I'm jell as hell! Maybe next year...It would be cool to meet "The Family". Looking forward to seeing the pics. Cheers!
Dude, Greg (Orion) and I are hitting the road at 7AM tomorrow...come on down tonight and join us!

Heh, it isn't often I don't recognize a Minnesota town name...but I had to look up "Wawina". You truly have no excuse not to join us for the annual fall run to the Iron Range OHV Park in Gilbert. Check in to mwior.com for schedule and details...

JoFotoz
05/07/2010, 11:06 AM
The ORW is OTR !

(On the Road!!).......:_steering

Yeeehaaa.

jo

Scott Larson
05/07/2010, 11:21 AM
Steve, thanks for the invite dude, unfortunately work doesn't recognize "FUN"... Yeah, Wawina is definetly the "end of the road", love it! You guys have a safe trip to Moab AND back, maybe we can hook-up at Gilbert; that'd be a hoot! It looks like I'm gonna have to join MWIOR...