PDA

View Full Version : VXercise

tom4bren
04/30/2010, 10:25 AM
Just a cupla funny pix of stuff I've recently hauled in the VX. She certainly is a working girl.

30 cinderblocks & not a scratch on the interior.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/CIMG1989.JPG

These are landmines (inert). I had to transport them for disposal.

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/CIMG1992.JPG

VX KAT
04/30/2010, 10:33 AM
Landmines!!!...:eek: inert or not, HE11, that's above and beyond your duty man! Did ya ferget how the VX rides?
:bomb::bomb::warn::warn:

tom4bren
04/30/2010, 10:37 AM
Did ya ferget how the VX rides?

Yup. There weren't any holes in 'em when I left work.:)

I don't think that was any worse than Eric's girlscout cookie VXercise.

When are we gonna see some pix of a load of purple floor tile in the back of yours???

VX KAT
04/30/2010, 10:46 AM
Yup. There weren't any holes in 'em when I left work.:)

I don't think that was any worse than Eric's girlscout cookie VXercise.

When are we gonna see some pix of a load of purple floor tile in the back of yours???

Oh my, I'm tempted, they don't list prices, ya gotta submit your design and quantities and they'll send a quote...ouch, that means it's goin' be real spendy!
But I like it....goin' have to get a quote at least! I think purple and dark gray maybe. And I will point out, the purple is one of their "standard" color options, not custom...heh heh... :cool:

handeeman
04/30/2010, 10:53 AM
Boy, can you imagine the Police Officers response when he asked ya what you're haulin and you say "Landmines". I recognize the blue thing in the bottom left of the picture as the air filter cover off your old truck.
30 cinder blocks.....just how many cinders do you have? Couldn't ya just let some of them thru and not block-em all ?

Mile High VX
04/30/2010, 02:17 PM
Oh my, I'm tempted, they don't list prices, ya gotta submit your design and quantities and they'll send a quote...ouch, that means it's goin' be real spendy!
But I like it....goin' have to get a quote at least! I think purple and dark gray maybe. And I will point out, the purple is one of their "standard" color options, not custom...heh heh... :cool:

There is another company, American Garage Floor, that does the design and calculation on-line (but they don't have PURPLE).

A set of tiles for a 28' x 20' space will run you about 3 grand! Ouch, but it could be cool...:bwgy::smilewink:bgwo::bgwb:

etlsport
05/01/2010, 06:32 AM
Youre just mad cause I didnt bring you any girl scout cookies!

I will admit my VX has been through the ringer as far as what its hauled..

800+ cans of various canned food

1200lbs worth of riverstone

22 cases of beer

5 high schoolers and their "activities director" (activities director had her car in the shop, when it was time to go pick them up, car wasnt finished, so we pulled the backseats of the VX and drove up to get them, all 5 sat in the VX cargo area)

JHarris1385
05/01/2010, 06:47 AM
Hey do you know you have a very large spare tire hanging from your rear door? Surprised you didnt know this!

tom4bren
05/03/2010, 05:05 AM
Hey do you know you have a very large spare tire hanging from your rear door? Surprised you didnt know this!

The VX was made for offset ... & the rear door was made for a full sized spare ... nuff said!!!:)

Funny thing is: can't even see the spare from drivers seat - I do forget it's there sometimes.

tom4bren
05/03/2010, 05:07 AM
KAT,

Lowes & Home Depot both sell paint for your garage floor. Not sure if purple is available but certainly a cheaper option if you're serious.

Eric,

MMMM, girl scout cookies. Send some sausage pretzels this way & we'll call it even. (BTW, they opened a Pretzel Factory down in Williamsburg ... too bad we only make it down there about 2x a year).

Handito,

Those pesky cinders are just like Kaisers ... gotta keep them under control at all times. They gots delusions of grandeur & will try to take over the world if not properly contained.