PDA

View Full Version : Vx less...

Sprey
04/27/2010, 03:39 AM
Righto Well ive sold my Vx, Ive been wanting to get into more on the serious side of 4x4ing where i can damage the vehicle and not end up being like :(:madb2: about it so thats basicly my main reason for selling it.

Otherwise i would have kept it.

So my plan is to buy a car then a sorta basher 4x4.

New owner picked up the Vx tonight and seems very pleased with it. The new owner seems like a great guy too and have notified him of the forums so hopefully he comes on here, If he sees this Welcome!!

I still plan to hang around the forums as everyone is great and to be honest i dont wanna leave!!..

So yea thats about it for me, maybe oneday in the future ill have another Vx.

Thanks all.
Aaron.

Ldub
04/27/2010, 03:47 AM
DANG Aaron...sorry to hear that you've sold her...:(
I really liked that color on you...:yesgray:

But glad you've seen fit to keep hangin' around the VX looney bin...:yes:...:dan_ban:...:thumbup:

:luck: in finding a good trail beater.

Sprey
04/27/2010, 04:00 AM
DANG Aaron...sorry to hear that you've sold her...:(
I really liked that color on you...:yesgray:

But glad you've seen fit to keep hangin' around the VX looney bin...:yes:...:dan_ban:...:thumbup:

:luck: in finding a good trail beater.

Cheers Dub, i love the forums so yea ill still post everynow and then, Soo many vehicles to look at but this is gonna be tough tryna find something as unique as the vx. Tho ive got all my vx toys here so theyl keep me company hahaha. XD

crotchrocket
04/27/2010, 04:23 AM
Hey man, sorry to hear you couldnt use the VX and get a basher ! but good luck with the new toys as and when they arrive!

tom4bren
04/27/2010, 07:04 AM
Best of luck to you Sprey.

I feel for you on the fuel costs. My VX has been my Daily Driver for a week now whilst my Eclipse has the flu (over heating issues). I've been putting $40 into it every 2 days.

I have a very strong feeling that you'll own a VX again one day.

Tom

ZEUS
04/27/2010, 07:55 AM
Glad to hear you are sticking around. I also respect your commitment to priorities! Good luck with your search...

VX KAT
04/27/2010, 08:41 AM
Dang, this is a real surprise! Glad yer not leavin' completely and you'll check in on us now and then....never know what us crazy-s will be up to!

And I just asked to buy Cyrk's Peacock VX model cuz I liked your color so much!

zukicon
04/27/2010, 12:27 PM
dude i would get a samurai for a basher . cheep parts light , u can pick up a set up wheeler for about 2000. find one with toy axles and t case gears and your set .

tom4bren
04/27/2010, 12:35 PM
I used to own an '87 Samurai. They are a lot of fun.

81 cubic inches of raw power

1.5 inches of wheel travel (you can run over a dime & tell if it's heads or tails).

I put a quarter million miles on mine before it was retired.

Triathlete
04/27/2010, 03:32 PM
Keep an eye on Pirate4x's for sale section. You can pick up a nicely built sami, toy or heep for a pretty good deal.

Sprey
04/27/2010, 03:45 PM
Thanks all, But remember i am in Nz, so pirate 4x4 etc is prob out of the question. But ill keep an eye out.

I def agree running the vx as my daily driver on my income etc while wanting another 4x4 is just impossible so had to make sense of it all.

Speaking of the suzuki's mates uncle has 1 completely rebuilt from the ground up, looks like a ton of fun, so yea ill prob end up having a look at something like that.

Aww Kat thats soo cute :):) Ill post up some last pics i took of the vx later.

Triathlete
04/27/2010, 04:37 PM
Thanks all, But remember i am in Nz, so pirate 4x4 etc is prob out of the question. But ill keep an eye out.

Nothing a ship won't cure!:bwgy:

Sprey
04/27/2010, 10:57 PM
Nothing a ship won't cure!:bwgy:

Haha but you forgot that we have our steering wheels on the *RIGHT* side of the vehicle :p

Mile High VX
04/28/2010, 12:41 PM
Sorry you had to let her go...but glad you'll be hangin out still.