PDA

View Full Version : Met an ex VX'er at the Pump

Jonnie
08/19/2003, 10:06 AM
Just was getting gas in Brandon, FL and a fellow pulled up in a black Merc 230 to say hi and see his old Ironman. Well, it wasn't his but he did sell it to CarLax in Tampa (got mine on the other coast). He wanted to be sure I knew of the website, he was very friendly and mentioned Scott.

Jonathan

Dallas4u
08/19/2003, 10:39 AM
?????
Any idea what his name was?

Jonnie
08/19/2003, 12:38 PM
No, I didn't ask. I was kinda in a (work related) foul mood. So I wasn't too friendly, he did not say. But I figured someone would put 2 and 2 together.

Jonathan

Dallas4u
08/19/2003, 12:45 PM
I'm sure if I wanted to spend some time to look up past memebrs I could probably figure it out, but I don't wanna!

I use to travel to Florida for work quite a bit, and have stayed in Brandon a few times. I like the downtown strip in Brandon. I've been to a sushi place there a couple times, and some bar (Green Iguana, or something like that?) a couple times as well. Last time I was there, they had $1 drinks (any drink), and got a little shatty. 3am, we stopped by a pizza place a couple doors down, and I ended up eating the pizza and half of the paper plate... good times... good times.

Triathlete
08/19/2003, 01:25 PM
MMMmmmmm!!! Paper plates!;Dr; ;eekr; :flame2:

Anita
08/19/2003, 01:33 PM
Hungry boy!

;puke2;

Heraclid
08/19/2003, 04:22 PM
Ya know, with 20 pages of listed members at 30 entries per page, plus 15 on page 21, that's 615 members. I don't know if they are all unique users or if some people have used multiple posting names here, and I know not all of them are active posters. However, the people who have passed through here represent a pretty impressive chunk of VXers in relation to how many VehiCrosses were made. Probably right around 25%, actually.