PDA

View Full Version : unicorns DO exist!!!! and they ride harleys???

pbkid
03/25/2010, 01:38 PM
ya, thats what i was thinking... what the H@ll is he thinkin???

cruisin down the road i drive down every single day on the way home from class today i spot something out of the corner of my eye that looks familiar (a VX)....

but as i drive past said parked vehicross i notice that the normal ironman color is awfully 'pink' looking.....wait.... PEARL!!!!
cant tell because of the crappy cell phone pics, but its the ONLY pearl white VX in the US... 4 blocks from my house :_beer: --> although i was very dissapointed at how amazingly dirty it was :(

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3209/pearl.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/3209/pearl_1.jpg

JAMAS
03/25/2010, 02:02 PM
Put a note on it to see if its for sale.

....and tell them about the site

Triathlete
03/25/2010, 02:20 PM
Unless it has been sold the owner is a member here.

Ldub
03/25/2010, 04:37 PM
Nice find Jack...:thumbup:

Though in my mind, I had always seen this special 1 of 1 VX in a climate controlled, hermetically sealed, UV protected garage, getting zero miles on the clock.

Oh well, another of my fantasies dashed at the feet of reality...:confusedw

tomdietrying
03/26/2010, 07:55 AM
Jack,
I think your right. It's been said on the forum the owner of the Pearl White VX works at a Harley store. I e-mailed him maybe 5 years ago. He told me everything was good on his VX except for a door ding. I think it was on his driver's side. Great find.
Peace.
Tom

vt_maverick
03/26/2010, 11:12 AM
I have an Autotrader alert set up with his VIN number as the search criteria so I'll get an email as soon as he lists it. :naughty:

VCrossfan
03/26/2010, 06:20 PM
The owner is "rollingmoss" from Longmont, Colorado

vin# 1455

He's been and member since 7-23-03 and last activity here was on 5-13-09

It was a special order paint for a customer then it sat at Isuzu America Cerritos garage, then rollingmoss purchased it..

I have contacted him in the past and when he bought it he didn't realize it was a one-off color and I don't think there was any extra cost for the Factory Isuzu Pearl White paint job

VXjunky
01/05/2011, 12:29 PM
i know Cadillac wants an extra thousand for their pearl white paint

VXjunky
01/05/2011, 12:32 PM
i fondly refer to this VX as the "White Buffalo"....as unicorn seems outta character for a truck as rugged as these

jhigareda
01/05/2011, 10:09 PM
Awesome find! I was thinking of painting mine pearl like my DC2. And redoing interior with some suede and leathers. good looking out!!!