PDA

View Full Version : Sold my Rhino lined VX

SPAZZ
02/24/2010, 12:37 PM
Yes- This is true I finally did sell my Vehicross. $ is tight, times are hard. You have NO idea how hard times are right now!!!

I have loads of parts and odds and ends for sale that I will inventory and post when I get to the attic.

Prayers, wishes, hopes,etc are greatly appreciated for my families betterment.
I now drive a 92 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4.0L auto 4X4 if your all wondering.

Not a VX, but still capable.
Anyone have a Dana 300 to adapt the dana 44 Waggy axle into the Jeep YJ thats been laying in my garage since 2004 that was supposed to go into my SAS VX project, please let me know. Maybe a trade for parts or work something out?

Anyways, I have seen several VX's around Carson City and in Gardnerville...anyone here?

I have really enjoyed being a member of the secret society of the VX and I hope you all are doing greatly better than my Family.

You are all welcome anytime. I hope the same with US

James, Shannon. Max, Jack and pups!!!!

LittleBeast
02/24/2010, 12:39 PM
So sorry to hear of your recent hard times. I will be praying for you and your family for sure. Let us know how we can help. And remember in good times and bad no matter what is going on in life: "this too shall pass".

tom4bren
02/24/2010, 12:39 PM
Sorry to hear that you had to let her go. Prayer & best wishes to you & yours.

Tom

handeeman
02/24/2010, 01:33 PM
I put you and your family on my prayer list. Things will get better. Remember you can still come here and be with friends.

Mile High VX
02/24/2010, 07:27 PM
Praying for you and yours.

With God all things are possible.

Keep the Faith.

VCrossfan
02/24/2010, 07:43 PM
Good Luck with everything Spazz. This is still one of my Fav's..

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/342dsc02708.jpg

tomdietrying
02/24/2010, 08:32 PM
Best to you and your family Spazz. I'm wishing all the best in health and happiness to you.
Peace.
Tom

Moncha
02/26/2010, 09:38 AM
James, best to you and yours. Keep your chin up, things will get better eventually.
I know it's been a long hard road for you and I pray for you and your family all the time as you have been on my list for a long time. You know you are always welcome, keep in touch!

Leah
02/26/2010, 10:16 AM
Ecclesiastes 9:11 - I returned to see under the sun that the swift do not have the race, nor the mighty ones the battle, nor do the wise also have the food, nor do the understanding ones also have the riches, nor do even those having knowledge have the favor; because time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all.

Even so, you do not have to go it alone:

Proverbs 3:5,6 - Trust in Jehovah with all your heart and do not lean upon your own understanding. In all your ways take notice of him, and he himself will make your paths straight.

And the future is bright, though it may not seem so at the moment. Jesus promised us something to look forward to:

John 16:20 - Most truly I say to you, you will weep and wail, but the world will rejoice; you will be grieved, but your grief will be turned into joy.

I'm sorry for your trials and suffering. The stress and anxiety that go along with it make the burden that much harder to bear. Hugs to you and your family.

Scott Harness
02/26/2010, 11:49 AM
Good Luck with everything Spazz. This is still one of my Fav's..

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/342dsc02708.jpg

X2 Keep putting one foot in front of the other. Things will get better!!

Ascinder
02/26/2010, 02:23 PM
SPAZZ, I can't say for sure about the Carson area VXers, but if you want to get together with some of us Reno guys, let us know, we're practically right next door. Best wishes in the mean time.

nfpgasmask
02/26/2010, 04:47 PM
Spazz! When did you move down here? I thought all along your were up in Idaho? Let us know if you are ever up in Reno!

Bart

SPAZZ
02/26/2010, 05:38 PM
dome down here by Carson City or I'll come up there if ypou wanna buy a winch bumper...:bgwb:

or a 538 aussie locked rear 3rd member?

I've been here since May of '09

nfpgasmask
02/27/2010, 10:27 AM
I would love 5.38s in my Trooper, just worried about the IFS handling it.

Bart

SPAZZ
02/27/2010, 11:06 AM
can you get some drop down front axle brackets or mod your own 2" s down if your lifted and your cv's will or should be fine.

BigMeatVX
06/07/2010, 08:49 AM
Do you have the front 5.38s....oh wait you were ganna do a sas....so that's probly a long shot...

VX KAT
06/07/2010, 04:10 PM
Do you have the front 5.38s....oh wait you were ganna do a sas....so that's probly a long shot...

Alan you probably should EMAIL him since he hasn't logged on in about a month. He always asked people to use his email. It's in this thread I'm sure.