PDA

View Full Version : Austin/Marble Falls Offroad Meet

VX crazy
02/19/2010, 08:49 PM
Jay wanted me to post that about 10 of the FJ's will be going to Hidden Falls off 1431 if we want to join them......I think the park fee is like $25 a vehicle and plan on meeting there about 8:30am Saturday.http://www.hiddenfallsadventurepark.com/

LittleBeast
02/20/2010, 09:29 PM
ah i need to hurry up and fix my front wheel drive it will probably take a week or so :(

Ldub
02/21/2010, 01:06 AM
ah i need to hurry up and fix my front wheel drive it will probably take a week or so :(

Go anyway & take a strap when needed...:mbrasd:

I've been strapped by an FJ & it don't hurt all that much...:smilewink

Jay Dunford
02/21/2010, 05:33 PM
Go anyway & take a strap when needed...:mbrasd:

I've been strapped by an FJ & it don't hurt all that much...:smilewink

I keep all my straps nice and soft for my VX brothers and sisters!!:yeso:

Get the 35's on and we'll see who needs help then. I'm betting it ain't gonna be you. A couple of inches makes all the difference . . on tires I mean.:p

Jay Dunford
02/21/2010, 05:34 PM

If you're free for the weekend come on out just to hang, it's almost as much fun.

Ldub
02/21/2010, 10:21 PM

You're a good man Mr. Dunford...:thumbup:.:thumbup:

handeeman
02/22/2010, 02:05 PM

A couple of inches makes all the difference . . on tires I mean.:p

Boy, am I glad you cleared that up....Those voices in my head we're already laughing before I'd finished reading.

Oh, speaking of nice Dunfords...I have some relatives named Dunford.
They live in Okla. and Mo. I'm sure that comment makes ya wanna go out and shake your family tree.

Iffin ya'll do get to Marble Falls, pick up any extra ya find for me.

VX crazy
02/22/2010, 02:47 PM
Boy, am I glad you cleared that up....Those voices in my head we're already laughing before I'd finished reading.

Oh, speaking of nice Dunfords...I have some relatives named Dunford.
They live in Okla. and Mo. I'm sure that comment makes ya wanna go out and shake your family tree.

Iffin ya'll do get to Marble Falls, pick up any extra ya find for me.

OMG Handee and Jay might be related!!! Jay is from OK........

Ldub
02/22/2010, 09:04 PM

Now THAT would be funny...:laughing:

Jay finds his long lost unca Handito through chance vehicle ownership...:_thinking

handeeman
02/23/2010, 09:23 AM

Now THAT would be funny...:laughing:

Jay finds his long lost unca Handito through chance vehicle ownership...:_thinking

I've gotten a few PM's asking me not to pursue the possibility of kinship. They said something like Jay is a good guy and does'nt deserve to be brought down by association.

Jay Dunford
02/23/2010, 10:25 AM
I've gotten a few PM's asking me not to pursue the possibility of kinship. They said something like Jay is a good guy and does'nt deserve to be brought down by association.

Meh, us Okies have to have a thick skin.:yesy: