PDA

View Full Version : Turbocharge your VX ???

lasturbo
02/18/2010, 07:40 PM
"New Kit" on Ebay !!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Isuzu-Vehicross-T3T4-Turbo-Charger-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3ca8a066aeQQitemZ26 0527122094QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAcce ssories
Apparently, there are a few versions (or stages) of this kit on ebay with varying prices.

I love this part at the bottom of the page:
* We are the parts supplier, not mechanic. We can try our best to help with generic questions, but it is best to consult a professional turbocharger installer with specific questions.
* There are no installation instructions included. The install is simple and most customers install it themselves in a weekend. If you cannot figure it out or feel uncomfortable with the installation, please have a professional assist.
* Most of these parts are direct bolt-ons. Some are not.
o The piping needs to be fitted up. Because of the bends and couplers included, it should be simple.
o The T3 turbo flange needs to be welded to an adapter pipe or directly to the stock manifold.
o To run this on a street car, the turbocharger down pipe will need to be connected to your existing exhaust. Expect to fabricate an adapter pipe or have an exhaust shop connect them.

USMCvxOFFROAD
02/19/2010, 02:34 AM
I'm looking a this kit right now possibly as a muffler replacement and rear mounted to keep the heat down which requires an intake hose to be run back to the front and an oil tank and cooler mounted underneath with an electric pump but the horsepower in-cress of 50-100 h.p. at about 8psi boost

WormGod
02/19/2010, 07:42 AM
http://www.opaquelucidity.com/facepalm.jpg

crotchrocket
02/19/2010, 07:48 AM
lol

LittleBeast
02/19/2010, 08:22 AM
I'm looking a this kit right now possibly as a muffler replacement and rear mounted to keep the heat down which requires an intake hose to be run back to the front and an oil tank and cooler mounted underneath with an electric pump but the horsepower in-cress of 50-100 h.p. at about 8psi boost

I know you are a new member and all, but this was posted as a joke. Please do not get this, it is not intended for our vehicle, but is a mass market piece of junk. Yes you are right there might be a few pieces in here you could salvage and use for something, but I guarantee you they are low quality and not worth your time or money to mess with, 95% of this item is crap.

circmand
02/19/2010, 12:05 PM
Its so easy to do

But we are not mechanics we can not help you with the install

USMCvxOFFROAD
02/19/2010, 04:19 PM
lol ebay spoofed again