PDA

View Full Version : Finally met up w/another VX!

JNUVX
02/13/2010, 04:38 PM
I was by costco yesterday gettin the VX washed and noticed another VX in the used car lot warming up. I flashed my lights at him and after the wash finished drove over and had a good chat. Turns out he is already a member of the site (IKKESH). I just wanted to post a thank you to IKKESH for the front license plate replacement cladding he passed to me and the little tips and tricks he had to offer for keeping the vehicle clean and detailed. This may be first VX meet in Juneau, Alaska ever. Ikkesh also informed me there are 3 other VX's in town besides his Astral and my kaiser. An Ebony, Foxfire, and Dragon. I have only seen the Ebony. Thought it was strange that in this town of 30,000 people only accessed by boat or plane, there are 5 vx's....anyways, here's a photo of the first unofficial VX meet in Juneau..sorry it's a terrible pic.

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/jnuvx/JNUVXIkkesh.jpg

pbkid
02/13/2010, 05:15 PM
cool! congrats... its always exciting when you spot another ;)

rowhard
02/13/2010, 06:17 PM
Yea, for sure, meeting up with your first VX is a trip. We almost caused a accident trying to get to each other, it was his first time too:)

Sue, leave this one alone

VX crazy
02/13/2010, 07:16 PM
Yea, for sure, meeting up with your first VX is a trip. We almost caused a accident trying to get to each other, it was his first time too:)

wow, like 2 dogs in heat....lol

VX KAT
02/13/2010, 08:32 PM

who me? :rolleyes: