PDA

View Full Version : extra week in moab

pbkid
02/12/2010, 02:01 PM
:naughty:

just as the title says... im doin 2 week in moab this year.... i graduate from college on may 8th.... leaving town on the 9th or 10th...have to be back on the 20th.

the VX group is there the 11th through the 14th. so im gonna be there for another 6 days after everyone else leaves... granted i DO have a few friends coming out from colorado that second week to join me.

but im extending the invitation to any of my VX family to stay some extra time with me?? (i predict billy chiming in on this very soon ;) )

VXorado
02/12/2010, 02:22 PM
I may join you Jack but I will have to go home for a few days (for work). I could just drive back the next week, Moab is only 2.5-3 hrs from my house

Triathlete
02/12/2010, 03:55 PM
A week is pushing it for me...thats race time for me and I can't miss that much training (have a 1/2 ironman in mid June). Wish I could do longer.

pbkid
02/13/2010, 04:56 PM
I may join you Jack but I will have to go home for a few days (for work). I could just drive back the next week, Moab is only 2.5-3 hrs from my house

that'd be awesome jon. your VX is pretty comperably equipped to my Runner so it would be a fun time for sure!

VXorado
02/15/2010, 06:02 PM
:grino:

Also, maybe we should show Mile High VX a couple trails before we all go to Moab

Mile High VX
02/15/2010, 06:18 PM

Also, maybe we should show Mile High VX a couple trails before we all go to Moab

:drool2::drool2:

MSHardeman
02/16/2010, 07:52 AM
I don't know if any of our trails will be clear before Moab. Maybe some of the ones at lower elevations....besides, Colorado wheelin' is NOTHING like Moab wheelin'. Both of them are fun, but the VX can do some really amazing things on the slick rock out in Moab.

I would go with you guys, but the last time I went wheeling with Jon I ended up scratching my baby....she still has the scar's to prove it and I just can't have that. :rolleyes:

nfpgasmask
02/16/2010, 10:12 AM
Enjoy it while you can my young friend! As soon as you enter the working world be ready for 2 weeks paid vacation!! Only 2 years to go and I get 3 weeks off!!! :_wtf: I hope Moab ZuZu is still happening in 2012!!! :rolleyes:

Bart

Dumke
02/16/2010, 11:29 AM
I am sure it will Bart I am sure it will....... :D

Ya another 3 years I get 4 week lol.. Then retirement 30 years later lol...

Scott Harness
02/16/2010, 12:56 PM
Enjoy it while you can my young friend! As soon as you enter the working world be ready for 2 weeks paid vacation!! Only 2 years to go and I get 3 weeks off!!! :_wtf: I hope Moab ZuZu is still happening in 2012!!! :rolleyes:

Bart
Try being self-employed!....(actually it's great) but there are NO payed vacations. I can take off as much as I want.I just don't get payed:madb::supercool

Triathlete
02/16/2010, 01:05 PM
Hmmm, I get 365 days a year vacation...I love this job!:bwgy:

Scott Harness
02/16/2010, 01:08 PM
Hmmm, I get 365 days a year vacation...I love this job!:bwgy:
Just wait till I WIN the LOTTO:p

nfpgasmask
02/16/2010, 01:15 PM
Just wait till I WIN the LOTTO:p
Don't forget to hook a brother up!! :laughing:

Bart

Scott Harness
02/16/2010, 03:37 PM
Don't forget to hook a brother up!! :laughing:

Bart
If I win.We can ALL live in the Red Rock VX Commune:supercool:_group2::supercool Peace brother...Communard

nfpgasmask
02/16/2010, 04:39 PM
If I win.We can ALL live in the Red Rock VX Commune

That would be awesome!! With lots of puppies too!

:thumbup: Bart

JoFotoz
02/16/2010, 05:03 PM
Hey Jack...

I'll be there through the 16th...so we can wheel on Sat & Sunday ...

...though maybe a short Sunday as I may start the crawl home Sun evening..

...but then again...:p

jo

pbkid
02/17/2010, 05:04 PM

we've actually been chit-chatting about that over PM's... and yes. we will do some wheeling this summer. the whole month of june ill be wheeling every weekend!

I don't know if any of our trails will be clear before Moab. their are some trails that are open year round :naughty: you might have to power through some snow... but we can do it ;)
besides, Colorado wheelin' is NOTHING like Moab wheelin'. very very true
Both of them are fun, but the VX can do some really amazing things on the slick rock out in Moab.
x2!

I would go with you guys, but the last time I went wheeling with Jon I ended up scratching my baby....she still has the scar's to prove it and I just can't have that. :rolleyes: ill keep an eye on you mark and make sure your baby stays safe

Hey Jack...

I'll be there through the 16th...so we can wheel on Sat & Sunday ...

...though maybe a short Sunday as I may start the crawl home Sun evening..

...but then again...:p

jo

awesome... sounds great jo! :thumbup: