PDA

View Full Version : Check your PM storage space

handeeman
02/02/2010, 09:42 AM
Remember to check your PM storage space and delete some messages or other members can't PM ya. One advantage to becoming a "Supporting Member" is you can save up to 200 messages. So be sure and stay under that so when a member tries to PM ya they don't get this message:
"So-n-So"
has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

tom4bren
02/02/2010, 11:08 AM
weren't you worried that some admin person might come in and change all your 'PM's to 'BM's?

handeeman
02/02/2010, 01:41 PM
weren't you worried that some admin person might come in and change all your 'PM's to 'BM's?

That's exactly what I was getting at, people need to clear out some of their old stuff in order to receive new stuff.
Plus when the Boss agreed to let me have full member status he felt it would be necessary that I have daily deletions (or maybe it was delusions) so that my PMs wouldn't become BMs and my postings BS. So far, one outta three ain't bad.
I've become so popular on this site that a 200 PM limit a day may not be enough. Plus they said my sending 200 PMs a day to one person could be construed a harasment.:smilewink

Dumke
02/02/2010, 07:01 PM
Now the question is who are you trying to PM??? err I mean harrass... :D

crotchrocket
02/03/2010, 05:30 AM
ooooooooooooooooooops ;)

tom4bren
02/03/2010, 06:22 AM
That's exactly what I was getting at, people need to clear out some of their old stuff in order to receive new stuff.
Plus when the Boss agreed to let me have full member status he felt it would be necessary that I have daily deletions (or maybe it was delusions) so that my PMs wouldn't become BMs and my postings BS. So far, one outta three ain't bad.
I've become so popular on this site that a 200 PM limit a day may not be enough. Plus they said my sending 200 PMs a day to one person could be construed a harasment.:smilewink

U Funny Man.

ZEUS
02/03/2010, 01:13 PM
I always seem to only have 1 empty slot - a lot of my PM's are keepers because of links, epiphanies, and pleasurable harrassments I can't let go of! :)

handeeman
02/03/2010, 01:16 PM
I always seem to only have 1 empty slot - a lot of my PM's are keepers because of links, epiphanies, and pleasurable harrassments I can't let go of! :)

I'm the same way, I keep so many of them in case I'm asked to testify.

ZEUS
02/03/2010, 01:36 PM
Noted... guess I should move NOW!

Moncha
02/03/2010, 08:18 PM
Use the drop down and check the "Sent" folder, If you don't change that setting or put a check mark for it to NOT save a copy in the sent folder, you may have a butt load (BM) of PMs in there.

BTW.... You can't hide ;)

tom4bren
02/04/2010, 06:07 AM
you may have a butt load (BM) of PMs in there.

I'm starting to think that Scott is my twin brother instead of that gomer in NC.:)