PDA

View Full Version : CD of pix for Moncha's picture frame

tom4bren
01/20/2010, 09:37 AM
I have one more copy of the CD already packaged up to be mailed out & I can make more.

If anyone wants a copy, PM me your snail mail addy.

I'm not selling these since I stole most of the pix from all Y'all's galleries. If it really bothers you to get something for free tho - make an extra site donation & we'll call it even.

Tom

crotchrocket
01/20/2010, 01:22 PM
Hey Tom, if no one from the states wants a copy i'll take it!!!!!!!

Wait to see if anyone does though!!!

you still got my address ???

tom4bren
01/20/2010, 01:50 PM
Hey Tom, if no one from the states wants a copy i'll take it!!!!!!!

Wait to see if anyone does though!!!

you still got my address ???

Prolly not. PM me.

"Is that because i have made a couple of donations through the year??????"

Yer on the top of the list.

handeeman
01/20/2010, 02:08 PM
I was thinkin I'd prolly like to have a copy if every other picture was me and my VX. But, I figured that would be a lot of trouble. So I just blew up the pictue to poster size and put it on my wall. I love looking at the VX it makes me smile. Actually all VX's make me smile especially since I'm color blind, I even truly like Protons they look simply Kaiser to me.

tom4bren
01/20/2010, 02:29 PM
OK, who has a copy of that picture someone photoshopped where all of the VXs have been grey'd out except for the Protons? I have a copy hanging on my wall but can't find the electrons.

handeeman
01/20/2010, 02:49 PM
OK, who has a copy of that picture someone photoshopped where all of the VXs have been grey'd out except for the Protons? I have a copy hanging on my wall but can't find the electrons.

Copies are Ok, I prefer originals. Plus that would be a cool poster to me with all the Protons grey.
By the way, your loss of electrons explains a lot. Most people loose neurons (i.e.synapse), but most in the forum will understand your electron loss. A Proton loosing electrons instead of neurons. That's the best moronic explaination at the present time.

Ldub
01/20/2010, 02:50 PM

Here ya go Bud...:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/V_Squadron.jpg

I'd like a copy of the DIQ (disc in question) some time....maybe bring it to Moab in 11'?...:yesgray:

tom4bren
01/20/2010, 02:55 PM
ROFL

C'mon folks, give it up for Handito. The boy had to dig pretty deep for that one (from a technical perspective it ALMOST made sense). At his age, we should prolly give him double points.

tom4bren
01/20/2010, 02:56 PM
Here ya go Bud...:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/14426/ppuser/2769

I'd like a copy of the DIQ (disc in question) some time....maybe bring it to Moab in 11'?...:yesgray:

WOOHOO - I knew brotha Dub would come through for me. Can't believe I fergot to put that one in the collection for Scott.

Chew on that pic Handito - prolly blow yer mind.

Ldub
01/20/2010, 02:57 PM
ROFL

C'mon folks, give it up for Handito. The boy had to dig pretty deep for that one (from a technical perspective it ALMOST made sense). At his age, we should prolly give him double points.

:dance:.:dan_ban:.:LineWave:.:clap:.:LineWave:. :dan_ban:.:dance:

handeeman
01/20/2010, 03:04 PM
ROFL

:dance:.:dan_ban:.:LineWave:.:clap:.:LineWave:. :dan_ban:.:dance:

Thank ya Dub. I love the poster I see several Ebonys, a couple of what I think are Astrals and four Kaisers....beautiful.
As for the other comment I don't mind dummying it down, comes pretty natural to me.

Ldub
01/20/2010, 05:12 PM
WOOHOO - I knew brotha Dub would come through for me. Can't believe I fergot to put that one in the collection for Scott.

Here's another couple "protonesque" pics that ya might take a shine to...:smilewink

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Sexual_Sportswear.jpg

http://www.vehicross.info/gallery/data/500/Desert_Jam_.jpg

Also, to give credit where credit is due...nice pics Kodiak...:thumbup:.:yesgray: