PDA

View Full Version : RHD JDM workshop manual

VX-157
01/14/2010, 06:46 PM
I am in the process of downloading a RHD version of the workshop manual. this is almost the same that is found in this thread http://vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=14757 but also contains a RHD version as well.

the overall file size is 242 MB and I purchased though http://www.datamanuals.net/isuzucomp_99_01.htm. (as you can see the pdf has other car manuals as well)

I will edit this post when I get time to compare the download to what is available on this site.

Datamanuals clams that it has the RHD drive version on the pdf. will let you all know how it goes.

If it is what I am hoping then I am happy to burn a copy to cd and mail it around or if the admin are happy to host the RHD version on this site then its all vegemite side up! :bwgy::bgwb::bgwo::smilewink

PK
01/14/2010, 08:30 PM
then its all vegemite side up! :bwgy::bgwb::bgwo::smilewink

Haha - You will probably have to explain that to the masses.:yesgray::yesgray:

Got the CD you sent me.
Is that the same one??

Regards

PK

VX-157
01/14/2010, 08:51 PM
Haha - You will probably have to explain that to the masses.:yesgray::yesgray:

Got the CD you sent me.
Is that the same one??

Regards

PK

Good news on the cd arriving. yes it is the same. the only RHD manual that came with it is for a troper....i have written a strongly worded email to the company that supplied me with the data, it was misleading and i have asked for my money back...:mado2:

But on the up side i found out that the Holden Monterey and the ford explorer share the same tod system as ours so i am tracking down some info about them...bloody tod check light is driving me mad!

going to be looking at the TOD this weekend to see if i can work out what is going on...

uncle_asa
01/19/2010, 10:45 AM
Good news on the cd arriving. yes it is the same. the only RHD manual that came with it is for a troper....i have written a strongly worded email to the company that supplied me with the data, it was misleading and i have asked for my money back...:mado2:

But on the up side i found out that the Holden Monterey and the ford explorer share the same tod system as ours so i am tracking down some info about them...bloody tod check light is driving me mad!

going to be looking at the TOD this weekend to see if i can work out what is going on...

Look first on the SOF system on the left part of the front axle - for the RHD it is common that sensors have broken wires or vacuum disconnectors stop working. Then inspect the harness on the third crossmember (H27 in US manual) - mine was not securely attached and touched the catalyst converter, so water short-circuit the wires.

Moncha
01/19/2010, 02:54 PM
Once you get it figured out, I'd be glad to host the file. It will be placed in the Downloads Section (http://www.vehicross.info/modules.php?name=Downloads).
It's too big to directly upload through the site's software so, get with me and I'll figure out the easiest way for you to get it to me.