PDA

View Full Version : BMW Promo

Stephen Biko
01/14/2010, 06:26 PM
Check out this video ... it is not an advertisement for BMW, it is actually an advertisement for the production company, showing off what they can do - even with a shoe-string budget.

I just wanted to share it because the girl in the video is my niece - Niki Huey. She's a professional model with a few acting credits to her name too and any publicity is good publicity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNb0F0YjNI&fmt=35

WormGod
01/15/2010, 07:33 AM
Check out this video ... it is not an advertisement for BMW, it is actually an advertisement for the production company, showing off what they can do - even with a shoe-string budget.

I just wanted to share it because the girl in the video is my niece - Niki Huey. She's a professional model with a few acting credits to her name too and any publicity is good publicity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNb0F0YjNI&fmt=35

Does she want to do a promo for my STi? Differences being, she will want to wear a helmet and a fire suit for some solid rallyX action. Eh, wait... helmet.... fire suit.... eh, buzzkill. No need for a pretty girl, heh. . ;)

Very well done vid for the budget. Some great visuals. *thumbs up*

VX crazy
01/15/2010, 09:35 AM
Biju.....can I drive your BMW again in Moab this year?

handeeman
01/15/2010, 12:59 PM
Very nicely done and she should get some promo outta that.

ZEUS
01/15/2010, 01:12 PM
WHOA! I checked that out a month ago cuz a guy I work with was researching SLR videos or something. He sent me the link cuz I was looking at BMW's at the time. Small world! I couldn't believe some of the mean things people were saying about her on Youtube then... they must be closet cases or something cuz, no offense, but I found her quite HOT. I hope she didn't let their retarded comments get her down...
It's also a great film. :)

crotchrocket
01/15/2010, 01:18 PM
Great Film, Great Niece!! :D

Stephen Biko
01/15/2010, 02:37 PM
I hope she didn't let their retarded comments get her down...

Nah, its just the nature of celebrity - people end up projecting all their own issues on you. She hardly ever even reads the comments on her videos on youtube - as long as she keeps getting paying gigs that's all that matters.

ZEUS
01/15/2010, 03:17 PM
She isn't planning to go to Burning Man this year is she? :D

Stephen Biko
01/15/2010, 07:33 PM
I dunno. Probably not. Its not her kind of scene - the job makes body maintenance a top priority which means no recreational pharmaceuticals. Plus ... she's got a boyfriend.

But, as a consolation prize, if you've never heard of them before you should really check out the music of Shpongle. Their stuff is the ideal Burning Man music. Start with Tales of the Inexpressible and a good pair of headphones (avoid low bitrate mp3s if you can, although google will bring up plenty of places to stream it from).

pbkid
01/15/2010, 11:11 PM
nice video.... err car.... err girl....

i dont know any more.. im confused/stunned....:thumbup:

pbkid
01/15/2010, 11:12 PM
Biju.....can I drive your BMW again in Moab this year?

biju?? he's not in this post lisa... you losin your mind? :bgwo:

don moore
01/16/2010, 11:33 PM
what were we suppose to buy on that video..:razzyello

ZEUS
01/20/2010, 08:36 AM
I dunno. Probably not. Its not her kind of scene - the job makes body maintenance a top priority which means no recreational pharmaceuticals. Plus ... she's got a boyfriend.

But, as a consolation prize, if you've never heard of them before you should really check out the music of Shpongle. Their stuff is the ideal Burning Man music. Start with Tales of the Inexpressible and a good pair of headphones (avoid low bitrate mp3s if you can, although google will bring up plenty of places to stream it from).Mr. Biko, you are so very right... Shpongle will work out most excellently!!! Thanks for the heads up on them! :yeso:

biju
05/16/2010, 10:21 AM
biju?? he's not in this post lisa... you losin your mind? :bgwo:

LOLOLOLOL - yes, you *could have* had you stopped by on your way out to Moab! Miss you guys!!!

-beej.

RallyDude
05/17/2010, 08:36 PM
Beautiful woman. If any publicity is good publicity, send her over to my house. Hope the wife likes her.