PDA

View Full Version : Tone Hitch and Popper install

go2warp
01/13/2010, 07:16 PM
I have a Tone hitch and door popper I bought about 7 years ago, finally getting ready to install them :grino: and can't seem to find the instructions.

I know they were available on Tone's site, but looks like it was taken down when he passed. Would appriciate a copy of the instructions or .pdf files, if anyone has them.

Thanks,
Anthony

mdwyer
01/14/2010, 10:42 AM
I have a Tone hitch and door popper I bought about 7 years ago, finally getting ready to install them :grino: and can't seem to find the instructions.

I know they were available on Tone's site, but looks like it was taken down when he passed. Would appriciate a copy of the instructions or .pdf files, if anyone has them.

Thanks,
Anthony

I sent a copy to the email on your signature line. If that doesn't work, I can try to post them somewhere, too.

go2warp
01/14/2010, 06:42 PM
Michael, the pdf came through great for the hitch install!!! I am going to read all of the tips from the forums and hope for the best.

Thank You, I owe you one.

Now I just need to find the Tone Door Popper instructions.

Anthony

MSHardeman
01/15/2010, 08:00 AM
Anthony,

I think I have the popper install instructions at home. I'll look tonight and send them your way if I have them.

ZubrAZ
01/15/2010, 09:19 AM
could you guys upload those files to "how-to" section of the forum, please?

mdwyer
01/15/2010, 12:26 PM
I have them both, and forwarded them on via email. I don't think you can upload to the site without admin help. In the meantime, I uploaded them here:

http://vehicross.wikia.com/wiki/File:HitchInstall.pdf

http://vehicross.wikia.com/wiki/File:Rear_Door_Release.pdf

go2warp
01/15/2010, 09:12 PM
Thanks for the help everyone, it's great to be back on the board. Now I have no more excuses to getting started...

go2warp
01/25/2010, 08:35 PM
I sent a copy to the email on your signature line. If that doesn't work, I can try to post them somewhere, too.