PDA

View Full Version : VXer's in KY, IN, OH, TN???

Raque Thomas
08/12/2003, 09:10 AM
I haven't seen any posts from any fellow VXer's from my area (KY) - anybody from this area out there? I'd love to get together with some fellow "fanatics" as I missed the Chicago meet in July. Just bought my VX (2001 black) in May off eBay - LOVE it!

loco6464
08/12/2003, 09:40 AM
Hey whats up man, Im in KY (Louisville) where abouts are you? I have seen a silver VX in the past but I have not been able to track down anyone nere me.

:)

omegavx
08/13/2003, 10:11 PM
Hey, i'm in indianapolis. Finally picked mine up in NJ yesturday. Drove about 9 hours from Green Brook NJ, right outside Newark to columbus ohio slept for about 4 hours and then drove the 2 to 3 hour from columbus to indy.

I woulda asked some people if they wanted to meet up, but I didn't have the time. I had to get back for work so it was definatlly a really week long trip I took in two days.

If you guys want to get together some time just let me know.

BTW, I've seen one silver one around brownsurg, right outside of indianapolis. But other then that I don't know of any more in central indiana.

Raque Thomas
08/14/2003, 02:33 AM
I'm off Brownsboro Rd in St. Matthews. Never seen the dragon green that you guys have - would love to meet up with you sometime and check it out! I know there's a black '99 in Louisville - a twenty something guy who works for the YMCA summer baseball program. That's the only one I've seen in the area. e-mail me and let's get together raquethomas@msn.com

ojmagg
08/14/2003, 05:36 AM
I live in Indy. I'll be on the lookout for your Dragon omegavx...I've never seen that color before either.

carlymac
08/14/2003, 08:08 AM
Hey raquethomas,
I live in Hendersonville,Tn about half way between the Tn/Ky line and Nashville. Welcome to the family. It seems the Atlanta clan and the Chicago clan are the two closest groups that throw meets, however, some of us here around Nashville are hoping to plan somthing in the future. So far as I know there are 4 VX'ers in the Nashville area and at least one other that I know of over in Jonesboro,Tn. Once again WELCOME aboard

Raque Thomas
08/14/2003, 08:13 AM
Thanks Carlymac, I came through there yesterday twice - on the way to and from Chattanooga. It rained on me almost the whole way - had to spend lots of time cleaning today! Hopefully some more people will post here and we can all arange a get together in the next few weeks!

johnnyapollo
08/14/2003, 08:20 AM
My family lives on the TN/KY border north of Nashville. You know I'll try to make any meet in TN... just give me a heads-up (gives me an excuse to visit).

-- John

loco6464
08/14/2003, 08:37 AM
I'm off Brownsboro Rd in St. Matthews. Never seen the dragon green that you guys have - would love to meet up with you sometime and check it out! I know there's a black '99 in Louisville - a twenty something guy who works for the YMCA summer baseball program. That's the only one I've seen in the area. e-mail me and let's get together raquethomas@msn.com

That sounds good to me. I'm not that far from you. We should all get together sometime. I know that the Isuzu dealer said that they sold at least 5 in the past so there has got to be more in our area.

Ill be in touch.
:)

omegavx
08/14/2003, 09:18 AM
ojmagg
I live on the west side, between speedway and brownsburg. BTW, did you get your windows tinted? If so who'd you use? I've been looking at a couple of places but the best one for solargard I've found seems to be KP Motorsports on the North side.

I'm up for any meet within 2 to 3 hours of indianapolis, some even farther when I'm not working. This usually includes Cincinnati OH, Columbus OH, Louisville KY, Chicago IL etc.

Just give me a good heads up on the meeting date/time

driver3
08/14/2003, 10:21 AM
I would suggest going to uwharrie in october, you'll have a really good time there, especially because you meet and see all isuzu's.... Moab would be my first choice, but uwharrie is great too. I've been to the planet isuzu uwharrie meet before, and drove from Cleveland, so I don't want to hear any "it's too far" excuses.. also from Cleveland to moab..... anyway, try that... plus you get to off-road the truck too...