PDA

View Full Version : VX thread on Car Lounge

Ldub
01/11/2010, 03:22 AM
Sorry if this has been posted before, found it kind of interesting...

http://forums.motivemag.com/zerothread?id=3005692&page=1

Also thought the first pic being "flip-flopped" was kinda funny...:laughing:

"UZUSI"...:rolleyesg

rowhard
01/11/2010, 08:00 AM
Wow Dub, reading the comments is a real downer this time of day. Think I will go outside in the pouring rain and give my beauty a hug!

handeeman
01/11/2010, 08:14 AM
Wow Dub, reading the comments is a real downer this time of day. Think I will go outside in the pouring rain and give my beauty a hug!

I agree on the downer comments point. However, I think we all agree actual owners of a VX are "unique". I will admit some of our owners are more "unique" than others tho.

VX KAT
01/11/2010, 08:22 AM
"just looks like a retard gone psycho with an ax or something." :freek:.......I wonder how they got to see those pics of Dumke at Halloween back then?? :laugho:

nfpgasmask
01/11/2010, 09:52 AM
"just looks like a retard gone psycho with an ax or something." :freek:.......I wonder how they got to see those pics of Dumke at Halloween back then?? :laugho:

LOL, I was just gonna quote that. That is by far the weirdest description I have heard the VX get...:rolleyes:

The thing is, to this day, I STILL don't care about the haters. In fact, I think "today" there are a lot more people who appreciate the stylings of the VX. I still get lots of comments on mine. But then again, my VX is pretty much the coolest looking VX ever in the history of VXes. :D :D :D

Bart

Knivx
01/11/2010, 10:06 AM
But then again, my VX is pretty much the coolest looking VX ever in the history of VXes. :D :D :D

Bart

Yeah i agree, or crotchrocket's. Just my opinion.

nfpgasmask
01/11/2010, 10:16 AM
Yeah i agree, or crotchrocket's. Just my opinion.

I said that tongue in cheek of course, but thanks!

:_beer:

Bart

BigSwede
01/12/2010, 09:10 AM
"just looks like a retard gone psycho with an ax or something."
Sounds more like an Aztek to me...

blacksambo
01/13/2010, 05:22 PM
Okay! Let's just stop all this inferiority complex stuff. Considrer the source of these comments...Car Lounge and oh? Then there was Cars. com., a used car lot Are these reliable authorities? Remember! Motor Trend has named the VX a future classic. Truck Tend has put the VX on their all-time 10 best list (#7). So what's all this worrying about? Hang in there.

pbkid
01/13/2010, 09:52 PM
But then again, my VX is pretty much the coolest looking VX ever in the history of VXes. :D :D :D

Bart
;puke2;