PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NorCal?

RabidPony
12/28/2009, 10:01 AM
Are there any other active VXer's in Northern California? I'm fairly centrally located in Fairfield. Oh, and I would have posted this in the meet section but I'm guessing I don't have sufficient post count yet as it won't let me start a thread there. ;)

Marlin
12/29/2009, 05:14 AM
Are there any other active VXer's in Northern California? I'm fairly centrally located in Fairfield. Oh, and I would have posted this in the meet section but I'm guessing I don't have sufficient post count yet as it won't let me start a thread there. ;)

Do you have an account on the Planet as well? We do a Uwharrie meet up there in NC twice a year. Once in the spring and once at Halloween time. The spring is coming up in April. There are a few VXs that show up, and a dozen plus various other Zus. Let me know if you need more info. I am down in Charleston, SC.

RabidPony
12/29/2009, 09:22 AM
I appreciate the invite but in my case, NC means Northern California. :bgwb: Though I was stationed in SC, South Carolina, for 4 years when I was in the Marines.

Marlin
12/29/2009, 09:32 AM
I appreciate the invite but in my case, NC means Northern California. :bgwb: Though I was stationed in SC, South Carolina, for 4 years when I was in the Marines.

LOL, here I was thinkin that NC was the state abbreviation for North Carolina. :rolleyes:

tom4bren
12/29/2009, 11:20 AM

I was confused too but in a different way. I thought you lived in Fairfield, OH & were looking to get together with the Cali folks :confused: Ends up that I can't recognize a (.) from a (,)

Glad that Marlin took the hit first.

Marlin
12/29/2009, 12:58 PM
I was confused too but in a different way. I thought you lived in Fairfield, OH & were looking to get together with the Cali folks :confused: Ends up that I can't recognize a (.) from a (,)

Glad that Marlin took the hit first.

That is even better, my parents live about 10 min from the fairfield mall in Ohio. They actually live in fairborn. I would make a trip up there. There is a rock park somewhere in south eastern oh a few hours from the Dayton area I think.

Sorry for the NorCal thread jack...

BoarderCROSS2000
12/29/2009, 06:05 PM
Chris (erland) and I are both in Sacto... and 3 more in Reno I think.

I'm up for a mini meet sometime after the holidays. Maybe we could meet in Davis or something.

Take care,

Jeff